Karn!?

Agni's POV

I followed them by hiding behind shield, without getting caught.

" We have successfully cracked first layer of Chakravyiuh. "I heard Arjun saying victoriously , while breaking the shield Wall for going inside the second layer. Seriously man, I don't like hiding myself . Why didn't Gurudev told me to directly go and fight against them ?... Why did he say to do everything by hiding myself? ..... I can't even hurt anyone of them because Gurudev ordered.

I just followed them silently .
After a while they stopped infront of a guy , wearing an armour with red dhoti . He was carrying both sword and Bow with him. He also had about fifty soldiers behind him.

" What a drag yaar .... now who are you ?" I heard Shruti saying lazily. When did this girl became so lazy ?

" What do you think ?.... We will let you reach Maharaj,  so easily ? .... Then you all are absolutely wrong !......So let me make one thing clear , even if you escaped past me you will have to face three brilliant warriors, so get geared up for that . And by the way , just because you asked , I am Dhristadyumn." The guy said coldly. 

" And let me make one thing clear , I am really hungry and want to get over this fight as soon as possible. " The big guy ... I think his name is Bhim,  spat while rubbing his stomach. Everyone rolled their eyes. Woah ...He is exactly like me! .... I am also really hungry right now.

" SOLDIERS ATTACK!!" Dhristadyumn shouted and the all fifty soldiers charged towards Kuru Kumars and Yadav siblings. 
Bhim jumped off from his horse and charged towards the soldiers alone.

My eyes widened in shock , when bhim stomped his foot on the ground with force and whole ground started shaking as if some earthquake occurred.  And a gasp escaped my mouth when I saw , huge cracks got formed inside the ground , just because Bhim stomped his foot on ground. All fifty soldiers fell off from their horses ... Dhristadyumn also fell down  due to dangerous shaking of ground.

Other Kuru Kumars and Yadavs smirked at Dhristadyumn and held proud look on their face.
I think that Chhota Bheem cartoon is made by taking his inspiration... but that cartoon is really faltu because they showed a small child can do such things, which even a wrestler can't do .
But this Bhim is damn powerful ... I think I Should replace that Chhota Bheem cartoon and make it Bada Bhim  by taking inspiration of this Bhim.
Man!! .... How can someone be so cool . When I first saw Karn and Arjun performing archery,  I thought they were super cool people
.... but this whole Hastinapur gang is full of cool people.

The soldiers got up from the ground and charged towards bhim and he started blowing them with his mace.

" You all go ahead ,I and Sahedev will handle here." I heard the spear wielder saying to others,  and they nodded.

" Bhrata Bhim come on .... uski haddi badme todiye . Now come on we have to go ahead,  Bhrata Yudhistir and Sahedev are going to handle here." Nakul said loudly. Bhim released the soldier in his hands and went towards Nakul and others. That bhim was literally breaking soldiers bones like he is cutting sugarcane !

Sahedev started dealing with soldiers and Yudhistir charged towards Dhristadyumn with his spear . Dhristadyumn blocked his attack with his sword and did a counter attack by using his brain . Instead of attacking on the metallic part of Yudhistir's spear , he stabbed the wooden part , thus cutting the spear into two halves.

Yudhistir threw his broken spear , and grabbed one sword from soldier by giving a hard punch in that soldier's face. Dhristadyumn charged towards Yudhistir and they continued their fight.