I cant even think of killing my own sister !!

Agni's POV

" Just look at her !.....sleeping soundly , after stabbing my friend!" I heard an annoying voice . And I felt someone pulling blanket off me. I groaned and slowly opened my eyes and saw someone with hovering over me , with face hidden with cloth.

I slowly sat on the bad while adjusting my vision because of sunlight .

I clutched my head , my head and eyes were paining like hell .

But before I could properly open my eyes , I felt burning sensation on my left cheek and got jerked on my right side . I heard gasps of many people .....and then I realized I was being slapped by someone.

But I was in no condition to slap that person back because my head was paining like its been getting drilled by drilling machine and my eyes were burning for no reason.
What the fuck is happening to me !? ....why head is paining so much !!

This time, I felt burning sensation on my right cheek and I got jerked on left side. Someone slapped my right cheek. And I was still clutching my head.

" PLEASE STOP !!..... " I cried , clutched my head and falling down on the ground because I lost my Balance .

I felt someone kicking me ...
" You should get this for stabbing Draupadi!!.... Now don't do drama of headache and all that trash!!" I heard Uruvi's voice , that  means she was the one hitting me .

" URUVI STOP !!..." I heard many people's voice . And I felt someone picking me up in bridal style and placing me back in my bed , and my eyes were squeezed shut because they were paining like hell , and my hands were clutching my head . I was feeling so weak that I can't explain. Someone have to carry me in their hands ! .....what can be more embarrassing than that !

" Karn ! .... What are you doing ? .... Why did you carry that Demoness ?..... Didn't you see , what she did to Draupadi? " I heard Uruvi's annoying voice causing my head to pain even more . But, I realised , Karn was the one who carried me.

" RAJKUMARI URUVI!!....My sister is not demoness !.... And Draupadi isn't dead !!" I heard Pratyush yelling.

" Pratyush !....Of course you will take your Agni's side ! .... But Draupadi said herself that it was Agni who stabbed her , what other proof do you need ?" Uruvi yelled back.

" I think Draupadi must have saw someone else because I have full faith on Vedika,  she can't do such thing!!!" I heard Shruti saying . I felt someone's hand on my forehead and pain in my head and eyes vanished suddenly like magic !
I slowly opened my eyes and squinted it to adjust my vision and saw Madhav looking down at me and a small smile on his lips. I averted my gaze a bit and saw Karn was sitting on edge of my bed and he miled a bit when I looked at him .
I saw that others were standing a bit away from my bed and arguing.

" Shruti!.... Why will Draupadi lie ? ...And Draupadi's eyes are not damaged that she will see Agni in someone else!" Uruvi protested.

" Vedika can't do such thing !! " Shravan finalized firmly.

" Shravan ! ....I thought you are going to get married to Draupadi!?... But you are believing in Agni more than Draupadi!" Uruvi exclaimed in disbelief.  I wasn't understanding, what the hell was going on.

" What happened? ... Why are they arguing like that ?" I asked in confusion while sitting on the bed between Karn and Madhav.

" Actually yesterday night,  around 11:00 pm .... someone tried to kill Draupadi while stabbing her in her stomach . But because of treatment on right time , she is alive .....and when she woke up in morning , she told that you are the one who tried to kill her ! " Karn explained and Madhav nodded..  What !? ... I don't remember , I did something like this !