Stop it Karn !....She is just an arrogant brat and that's all

Karn's POV

I just pulled her hair because I thought it was just a wig, but no those were her real hair. The Vedika I knew had really short hair , but her hair are really long.

And when I removed the dupatta from her face , I was shocked to see so many scars on her face and dark circles under her eyes . But I was more than shocked because though her face had lots of scars on it but she looked damn gorgeous ... one reason of it being her hair. I never thought she could look this pretty . When I saw her first time , I realized she was beautiful but I don't know why when I am seeing her today infront of my eyes , she is looking extremely charming and cute. Stop it Karn !! ..... She is just an arrogant brat and that's all !

Currently, I am standing infront of Vedika.

" AGNI / VEDIKA!!" Those who knew her shouted in unison, snapping me out of my trance.
I saw Vedika's face scrunched in disgust and she was trying to shove my hand away from her wrist and that time I realized I was still holding her hands. I quickly let go off her and she flashed me a filthy look. Ouch !!... Why it is suddenly hurting ? ...I never took any of Vedika's comments seriously but today she only looked at me in disgust and I am feeling extremely bad !

Shravan , Shruti, Subhadra, Krishna and Rajmata Prapti ( We didn't got time to introduce ourselves to her ) and even Pratyush came running towards her and I just stood there staring at her and my lips parted slightly in awe when her lips got curled up into the sweetest smile I have ever seen , by looking at her friends and her mother ( I suppose) . Vedika could smile ? .......But seriously,  how could such a arrogant prick have such a heavenly beautiful smile .

I didn't even realize I was staring at her when I got pulled back.
" Bhrata Karn , you can stare at her whole day but for now please let me meet my best friend." Kanha whispered and without waiting rushed over to Vedika.  Best Friend ? ..... I thought she hated Kanha as much as she hates me!

Uruvi's POV

I am actually hating the way Karn is staring at this Vedika/Agni or whatever her name is.
My eyes flickered over to my sister and she mouthed me ,' This is that girl.... she is our target about whom I was telling you'. I just nodded.

Well , that's good then . Target spotted and I already hate her so this task will not be hard for me .

I saw beside me , saw Draupadi looking at the girl in awe as if she is some queen . This girl is just an attention seeking brat !

I thought of starting to work on my plan from this exact moment.

Draupadi's POV

This Agni girl is as beautiful as me ! .... even though she haven't even applied any make up and her face is full of cuts . I wonder how breathtakingly beautiful she will look if she didn't had those scars. 
But I didn't really like the way in which Rajkumar Chandra ran to her and literally picked her up his arms while hugging each other.

" She is just attention seeker , don't you think ?" I was snapped out of my thoughts by Uruvi. I nodded in agreement with her comment.

" She could have just entered the darbar directly,  I don't think there was any need to this whole theif drama...
Who even the hell she is ? .... Everyone literally ran towards her like she is some kind of celebrity!" Uruvi said and looked down at the scene in disgust.

" Shikhandini jiji will you please take me to Vedika?" I heard that blind girl Mohini requested jiji. I dont really like this Mohini... nor Uruvi likes her !