Who is the guy in my dreams?

VEDIKA'S POV

I was near the lake , with my legs inside the water . I was feeling the coldness of water . Moonlight was falling on my face , illuminating it . Cold breeze kissed my skin at the same time someone kissed my cheek , making my cheeks heat up.

He gently tucked loose strands of hair behind my ear, making me shiver slightly due to his touch.

" Please forgive me Agni ,... Please don't stop loving me , please.." He said and I turned to my side where that mysterious person was sitting .

I literally fell into the lake seeing a faceless person, with a glow of sun.

----

I impulsively jolted up, and saw , I was on the floor and I realised that I fell down from the bed due to that weird dream.

I groaned and got up from the floor.
I guess, I forgot to tell you that I am getting these weird dreams daily and in every dream some new faceless person comes .

I guess , I have to go and do my brain checkup because I am fed up of these weird dreams .
But the dream which I got today was the weirdest.

Some faceless person is saying sorry to some Agni and asking her to not stop loving him and the way he was saying those things , it was clear that he was talking about loving him romantically.

I don't know who is this Agni , but that guy was saying all those things while looking at me . I don't think I love someone romantically or I have feelings for someone except Abhay .
Yes , I agree that I have feelings for Abhay, but I will soon get over those feelings.

But ,who is this guy in my dream , I felt weird attraction towards him but I also felt scared .

I sighed and looked at the time and saw it was 7:00 am . My eyes widened in horror.

" Radhika will kill me today for coming late!" I literally screamed and dashed towards bathroom.

DWAPARYUGA

DWARKA

" You are a God !!!...That too , one among the trimurti!!...Then you must know , if Vedika is really a culprit or not !!" Shravan asked in disbelief . Krishna didn't say anything, he was just tracing his flute , with his fingers.

" Kanha Bhai !!...Say something!!!" Shruti ordered. Krishna sighed an finally looked up at the twins , who were looking at him with expectant eyes.

" What do you think?...Is Vedika a culprit?...Was it right to send Vedika back to Kaliyuga?" Krishna asked them .

Twins looked at each other and then at Krishna.

" Actually, we think Vedika is not the culprit!... someone must have hypnotized Vedika, to attack Pratyush , Kunti bua and Maa!" Shruti said without any hesitation.

" Shruti is right !....We would have protested against sending Vedika back but we didn't have courage because everyone were thinking Vedika tried to kill three royal and respected people and if we would have took Vedika's side , everyone must have thought that we are deshdrohi or something. Shravan added with guilt laced to his voice.

" But now we are cursing ourselves, why didn't we showed some courage that day !!!...
Kanha Bhai , please bring her back. Please Bhai!.." Shruti pleaded.

" Well , it's really good that you understood your mistake. And let me tell you one secret ,.... I could bring Vedika right now , if I want ..." Krishna said with a glint of mischief in his voice. Twins eyes widened.

" But you told Kuru Kumars and others that she can be brought back only after an year..." Shravan asked in confusion.

" Yes I told that , but I think they deserve this, because they didn't believed in Agni ." Krishna replied. And twins nodded in understanding.