Thanks!...

Author's POV

" I have to somehow go to Mathura without anyone realizing that I am not in the palace....but how will I do that?" Agni paced up and down while thinking . Agni , Eklavya and Sapphire were out of the palace , near a tree . Eklavya was leaning on the trunk of the tree while looking at his friend pacing up and down , and Sapphire also pacing up and down with her. The surroundings felt very silent because all the maids were at their home , hiding their hairy faces ... so no gossiping was going on nearby .

Agni , Eklavya and Sapphire immediately came out of the palace as soon as Agni came out of the Rajdarbar and three of them didn't even know If the royal court is dismissed or not. P

" Why do you want to go to Mathura?" Eklavya asked in confusion while oscillating his eye balls as Agni paced up and down.

" Though I have a medicine to cure that beard disease but If I gave that medicine directly to everyone then they will realize that it's me who did all this !....And that's why, I have to do a bit drama and for that I need Rajguru Vyomacharyaji ." Agni exclaimed and sat down on the ground briskly . Sapphire jumped on her lap because he missed her a lot when she was in prison.

" So shy are you worrying ? ,.... I am here !...I will go to Mathura and bring Rajguruji here !" Eklavya suggested.

" No yaar !....Do you think ,he will go with someone whom he didn't even saw before ? ....Of course , No .
That's why I have to go ..but I can do it without anyone realizing, only if you helped me ! " Agni said. 

" Of course, I will help you ! .... just tell what to do !" Eklavya said with determination. Agni explained him, her plan .

" How the hell am I supposed to do that !? .... What if anyone understood that the person in your room is not you but someone else then I can't even imagine what will happen !! " He exclaimed in horror .

" Risks lead to greatness my friend ! .... And I don't care if I have to go in jail again for doing this .... but it's finalized that we are going to work on my plan!!" Agni finalized and Eklavya just nodded in defeat.

After a while , they were just talking useless things.
Suddenly two arrows came from nowhere and went past Eklavya earrings , touching it slightly...making it oscillate. Those two arrows went and crashed on the tree behind. Agni and Eklavya both became alarmed and Agni before Agni could even turn her head to see , who attacked her friend. She felt a gush of wind past her ear pinnas of both the ear ...and felt something strinking her earrings while going past through her ears , and crashed on to the tree , and then she realized someone did exactly same with both her and Eklavya. Due to striking of arrows to their earrings , their earrings oscillated .

" Who the hell did that?!" Agni snarled while scanning whole place around her , Eklavya doing same.

" His earrings were smaller and that were harder aim that Vedika's earrings,  that means I won Bhratashri!!" Agni rolled his eyes when she heard voice of second legend from the legendary trio , and saw that the trio was coming in their direction . Legendary trio- Krishna, Arjun , Karn ....
Eklavya got panicked . Agni sneezed his hand while assuring that she will not disclose his true identity .

" Yes , yes ...whatever!!" Agni again rolled her eyes when she heard voice of third legend . Agni and Eklavya just continued there conversation as if nothing happened just now and they didn't see Lengendary trio coming in their direction.

" Ekansh. ..... Do you know , today in Rajdarbar everyone were looking like hairy monsters!....I just wish to see faces of all the females,  with beard and mustache . Oh my goodness what a immense pleasure and relief I got when I saw them!....I mean , just see the benefit of living in the jail !.... I still have my hair free skin!" Agni started telling Eklavya dramatically while looking at the trio coming near, from the corner of her eyes. Eklavya immediately understood that Agni gave him the name -' Ekansh'.