Story continues...

Karn's POV

" This is just the trailer , Shehezade......picture toh abhi baki Hai.."
She chuckled bitterly. She pulled away from the hug .

" Continue...."

" So ..... As you know that ,a normal child can walk in 10-18 months * I nodded* .... But it wasn't in my case and here comes my first abnormality .... I wasn't able to walk properly untill I was 3 years old . And my second abnormality , I wasn't able to speak properly untill I was 5 years old ,..." I gaped at her with a look saying ,' Are you serious?' . She nodded with a sad smile. Jo thikse chal nahi Paati thi wo aaj Hawa se bhi Tez bhaagti Hai, aur Jo thikse bol nahi paati thi wo aaj mujhe khud ke muh Se kahani suna rahi Hai!!......
Miracle!!

" When I was  3 years old , my mother gave me admission in nursery in same school where my big brother , Amar .... used to study in 2nd standard . I forget to tell you that, my brother was five years older than me .."

" Now I will tell how I used to look at that time ?" She asked .

" Of course , as cute as you look now !!" I complimented. She blushed .

" Don't try to butter me Shehezade!!... I know very well , how I look!!" She snapped and tried to glare at me . I grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards me , making her eyes go wide . I jerked her around and placed her on my lap and wrapped my hand around her waist and placed my chin on her shoulder.

" I am not buttering you !.... I am telling then truth !!" I whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek . She blushed even more .

" Please yaar ,,.... don't pull me like that . I get really shy ,sitting on someone's lap ..." She whined while trying to remove my hands from her waist. If I am being honest , I would like her to stay in my embrace like this ... but it's not possible.

" Oh .... The fierce , arrogant, emotionless Rajkumari is getting shy !... This is something new !" I teased while pulling her closer by her waist . Her face was getting redder and she hid her face in crook of neck while blushing furiously. I grinned and cupped her face gently and made her face me . She looked down and I chuckled at her shyness. I placed my finger below her chin and made her to look at me.

" I am not going to leave you !... you sit like this and continue the story !" I demanded with a pout. She hit my head lightly.

" I will tell you only if you leave me !...I can't handle this much love at once !... OR I will die here and you will be responsible for my death !" She said seriously. I rolled my eyes and unwrapped my hands from her waist . She got out of my lap and sat on the bed . I flashed her fake hurtened look and she stuck her tongue out teasingly, I couldn't help but smile at her childish behaviour. She is such a sweetie !.... I don't know why God made her suffer so much!

" So , I was telling you about my appearance....
I was too thin for my age , I had a big spectacle because of my vision problem . I wasn't good looking like my father , my mother or my brother . "

" What is spectacle ?" I asked curiously.

"Spectacle is a thing which had a special type of lenses in it and they enable the person with vision problem , to see clearly.." I nodded.

" And , in Kaliyuga..... India is one of the most racist country. Now just look In Dwaparyuga,....Madhav , Arjun, Draupadi have dark complexion....but still they are considered beautiful.* I nodded* .
But if they came in Kaliyuga ,... most of the people will consider them ugly , just because they are dark skinned !! * I sighed in disbelief * .
Leave them .... Even people like me , you who have a dark olive skin tone are considered ugly by some extremely racist people ..."