Oh, You are from Hastinapur !.... I see!

Author's POV

" No need to apologize Mamashri!!" A voice echoed through the darbar and everyone's gaze landed on Ranjit because she was the one who said that but her voice seemed to be like Agni.

" Agni ?...." Everyone looked at her .

" Yes , Agni !!..... Gal karte ho aap sab bhi !" She said and slowly slid up the dupatta which covered her half face.
And her face came into view which had light make up done on it and she looked drop dead gorgeous !

" Muh me Makhi chali jayengi Bhrata Karn !.... close your mouth !"Arjun smirked and Karn immediately closed his mouth . He wasn't able to take his eyes off Agni , who was now standing in middle of Rajdarbar in that weird but cute outfit.

" Agni!.... You are from Hastinapur!?" Maharaj Pandu cocked his brow with amused smile.

" Nahi-ji Maharaj-ji! .... Mauf Kar Diyo Maharaj-ji manne.... I am not from Hastinapur, of course .... I just took help of Hastinapur kingdom's name for doing all this drama!" Agni said , still not leaving Ranjit's character. Maharaj Pandu chuckled at her  behaviour .

" I was just joking Agni !.... I know you are Mathura!" Maharaj Pandu said and looked at Maharaj Darshan, who flashed him a filthy look , causing him to roll his eyes.

" Agni !... Why did you do all this drama ? .... And how did that laddoos cured this beard disease ? " Maharaj Dhrupad asked Firmly.

" Haey oh Rabba ! .... Maharaj-ji , We literally cured this disease and you are asking why , how and all that? " Agni said dramatically in disbelief.

" Agni answer the question I asked you!" Dhrupad ordered. Agni sighed and signaled two men standing with her to remove their fake beards and also to remove the turbans.

" Ekansh!?" Karn , Arjun and Krishna asked in unison . And Eklavya who was disguised as Manjit, nodded with a smile.

" Rajguruji!!" Maharaj Darshan, Pratyush, Rajmata Prapti and Maharani Samiksha asked in shock , and Rajguruji nodded with an exasperated sigh.

" Rajguru Vyomacharyaji!....Nice to meet you , again!" Dhrupad greeted with smile . Maharaj Pandu and Maharaj Vasudev just gave a nod of acknowledgement.
Rajguru glanced at Agni and she signaled him something but he understood and looked at Dhrupad.

" Pleasure is all mine Maharaj! ..... Actually Agni came to Mathura with that boy . When they both came to home , I was in deep meditation while trying to contact with Mahadev * Everyone except few people, mentally rolled their eyes* ..... And then when I managed to create link between myself and Mahadev , Mahadev said that Panchal is suffering from a disease and only I have the ability to cure it .* Agni was looking proudly at Rajguruji for his acting*. So I decided to leave for Panchal immediately but when I came out of the room I saw this Agni and Ekansh standing infront of me in expectation to get help from me in case of this disease. And I told them that I know the cure of this disease and Agni agreed to bring me here on her horse.
And then we decided to do all this drama , which was absolutely useless in my point of view. Because the main thing was to give you those laddoos which had a medicine made by me, mixed in it. And because of that medicine , the facial hair got vanished!!" Rajguruji bluffed .

"I am proud of you Rajguruji!....You have made Mathura proud !" Maharaj Darshan beamed. Rajguru smiled and bowed.

" And those laddoos ! ,... Did you made that ?* Bhim asked Rajguruji * .... because those laddoos were the most delicious laddoos I have ever tasted!!" Bhim said dreamily. He was already thinking of making Vyomacharya , his personal chef.

" No Rajkumar !....I don't know how to cook food. Those laddoos were made by Agni !!" Rajguru replied and everyone looked at Agni with their Jaws dropped to ground. But Agni's mother had proud look on her face.