Misunderstanding

Author's POV

" Arjun , Vrushali, Shruti, Shravan and Pratyush aren't even looking at me ! .... bolna toh dur ki Baat Hai!.....I also messed up my friendship with Vedika !.... I am idiot,  why did I take Uruvi's side at that time ? ..... What should I do Kanha ?! ....Now , Vedika must be hating me even more than before ! .. " Karn ranted while cupping his forehead in his hands and he was siting on one of the chairs. He and Krishna were in Krishna's room .

Krishna sighed and went and sat on the chair infront of Karn .
" Look Bhratashri .... I will tell the truth , ' You absolutely messed up' ....I didn't mean that , at that time , the teaching you gave to Agni was wrong ....it was absolutely correct . But it was clear that you were taking Uruvi's side !... Bhaiya, don't go on that Uruvi's face , every shining thing is not gold , she must look innocent unlike Agni ....but she is bad news !
But for now , ' You . Absolutely. messed . Up!' " Krishna said truthfully while crossing his legs in lounge way . Karn looked at him in disbelief. 

" Kanha ! ..... Are you trying to console me or scare me ?" Karn asked him firmly. 

" Both !" Krishna said mischievously , Karn rolled his eyes.

" Just tell me ,what should I do now ?" Karn asked desperately. Krishna did an act of thinking for a while but his eyes averted to someone entering the room awkwardly. Krishna smirked . Karn also turned his gaze only to see a servant,  who didn't look like a servant ,standing infront of them but for some reason was glaring at Karn .

 Karn also turned his gaze only to see a servant,  who didn't look like a servant ,standing infront of them but for some reason was glaring at Karn

Karn cocked his brow in confusion and looked at Krishna , who was smiling at the servant.

" What happened ? ... Do you want to say us anything?" Krishna asked politely and the servant ( who was Eklavya) , stopped glaring at Karn and bowed infront of Krishna.

" Maharaj Dhrupad is calling you two for dinner , Rajkumar !" He bowed , only infront of Krishna. 

" Okay , thanks ... we will come !" Krishna replied with a smile , Eklavya nodded and before leaving, didn't forget to flash a filthy look at Karn .

After he left Karn became extremely confused.

" Why he was glaring at me ?" Karn asked in confliction.

" No , Bhratashri! ....He wasn't glaring at you ...I think you are hallucinating!" Krishna said seriously,  but he was just joking.

Karn heaved an irked sigh.
" Let it be !.... Just tell me , what should I do to gain back Vedika's friendship?" He asked desperately. 

" Bhratashri,  you only said to me that Agni loves someone else then why do you even think Agni will ever love you ? .... And after that incident, I don't think you have any chance!" Krishna said frivolously , enjoying internally. 

" I don't know Kanha ! .... just my heart is saying that she likes me too , maybe not love ....but atleast she like me . Just you tell me what to do ?" Karn said reluctantly.