Vedika v/s Anshika

VEDIKA'S POV

Everyone was working silently on their computers, for winning that fucking useless competition. I was also working but not too seriously because I want to loose this competition.

" Good morning guys !!..." A very irritating voice was heard and all of us turned our heads .
My jaw dropped when I saw a very gorgeous woman standing infront of us. But she had so much of make up on her face. And she looked familiar.

" Anshika Mam !!!.....It's pleasure to see you. Are you well now ?" Radhika asked in excitement. Everyone ran towards that woman Anshika and surrounded her as if she was some celebrity. I just ignored her and continued completely my design.

Anshika is one of my most hated names. There was one Anshika in our school.......WAIT!!..

I looked again at the face of that Anshika.
OH NO!!!!....I AM SURE THAT SHE IS THAT ANSHIKA ONLY !!!....
NEW TROUBLE !!!....
BHAGWAN !!!...ZINDAGI ME THODI KHUSHI DE DIJIYE !!...

" I want you to introduce you to someone..." I heard Radhika saying and everyone including Anshika looked at me and her jaw dropped for some reason.

Have she recognised me ?!....

" So Mam, meet her ... she is Vedika . She was recruited as fashion designer,yesterday only." Radhika introduced smilingly.

ANSHIKA'S POV

Vedika !....one of my most hated names . And she also looks a bit like that Vedika , ... But I sure she is not that Vedika . Because that Vedika was not not this gorgeous. And the lady standing infront of me is drop dead gorgeous and she haven't even applied any make up.

VEDIKA'S POV

" Hmm.... Vedika, interesting!..
Welcome !...
Just a small question, who took your test for recruitment ?" She asked while looking into my soul.

" Abha-* Radhika glared at me*....I mean Abhay Dwivedi Sir.." I cringed mentally on referring him as ' Sir '. Her expression darkened.
Of course ,.... She will not be happy.

Let me tell about Anshika ,... She was one of the biggest fan girl of Abhay. She used to threaten all the girls who were friends of Abhay .....she used to threaten me too ,even though wasn't even Abhay's friend , just because he used to talk with me just to insult me.

As Anshika wasn't saying a word. Radhika spoke.
" And Vedika,...she is Anshika Pandey mam, .... Finance manager of our company . " Radhika introduced. I smirked causing to look at me in confusion.

" Recognised me or not , Anshika?.... " I asked with a smirk and her eyes widened .

" Y-You ... Y-You!..Y-You are a-alive ?.." She asked in horror.

" Of course , why will I be dead ?..." I asked in confliction.

" Nothing,...Just , you deserved to be dead !...." She spat. I looked at everyone and everyone were looking at both of us in horror.

" But the thing is ,you are not Vedika !... Because I know Vedika...she was ugly, nerd with big spectacles and stuttering mouth !....You are definitely not Vedika." She said while looking at me up and down.

" People change with time , Anshika .... And I have completely changed , but I could see that you haven't changed even a bit, still following Abhay ...." I said maliciously.

" And you haven't stopped coming in middle of me and Abhay ....
And Vedika, welcome .... because your bad times begins from now ..." She said in low voice so that only I could hear.

I chocked a laugh.
" I have seen all bad times in my life Anshika ,.... if you can try something new then you are free to show your talent !.."

I could see., She was burning in rage.
But she retorted and just scurried off ,...maybe , went to tell Abhay to fire me out of the company...and I don't really care about it.

" Vedika ,... Please , respect Prince sir, Abhay sir and Anshika Mam... Please. They are main people of our company and if you are disrespectful with them  then I can't even imagine what will happen with you.
So please , respect them.." One of my colleague requested softly.I raised my brow of him.

" What's your name ?..." I asked him guiltily. He rolled his eyes.

" Okay , I am introducing myself to you for second time.... I am Daksh." He introduced with a small smile. I just nodded with a fake smile. I don't think I he introduced himself before.

ANSHIKA'S POV

Why the hell did Abhay passed her in the test !??!!
Vedika !..Vedika!.. Vedika!.....I would never let you get close to Abhay !...

I kicked open the door of Abhay's cabin and saw Abhay was reading some documents, but got startled due to sudden noise of door.

" Oh!...Anshika !....Are you well now ?" He asked while smiling at me. It always melts my heart, to see him talking with me so sweetly. But the problem is , he talks with same respect and sweetness with all women.

" Yes I am well!...But I think , you should do your brain check up!.." I said with rage and plopped down on the chair infront of him, but my jaw dropped in horror when I saw , a bandage was wrapped around his head. He looked at me confusion.

" OH MY GOODNESS !!!!......WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HEAD !!!?..." I asked him with extreme concern and gently touched his head. He looked at with his brow cocked up , with some different expression.

" Why are you looking at me like that ?..." I asked nervously while removing my hand away from his head.

" Anshika...I never thought, you cared for me ..." He said while looking at me in my eyes.

" I-I c-care about you,....so much!.." I stuttered and said 'so much' in low voice.

" Thanks for worrying for me .." He smiled. I nodded slyly.

" But how did you got your head hurt ?.." I asked in worry.His expression changed and he went into thoughts.
But I got confused when he started smiling while thinking.

" Hey !...I asked you something!..Stop dreaming!" I said , snapping him out of his thoughts.

" O-Oh sorry...I was zoned out.
Actually, it was a small accident and in that I got my head hurt . But it is okay now , because someone unexpected took care of me.." He said with a dreamy smile.

" Which 'unexpected person' ?..." I asked in jealousy.

" Umm,...First of all , have you saw our new fashion designer?" He asked in excitement. I rolled my eyes.

" Abhay !!...What the hell is wrong with you ?...Why did you even recruited your enemy in this company?" I asked firmly.

" Excuse me !....This is a company and here , people get recruited on the basis of their skills , not on some kind of friendship or rivalry !!..." He suddenly spat in rage. I flicnched .
I totally forgot , his temper !...he is really scary when he gets angry.

" S-Sorry.." I looked down.

" You can go now !.." He spat and literally threw me out of the cabin and shut the door behind him.

I stood there , looking at door of the cabin. I felt hot tears pricking out of my eyes.

Stop crying like a weak pompous fool Anshika !!!.....You can't cry because you are strong !..
I told myself .

I really love Abhay and he is behaving like this with me only because of that Vedika !!...

I will soon throw you out of the company, Vedika!!...

I love Abhay and I will never let him fall for someone like you Vedika, who don't even care about him!....

_______________________________________

What are your views on Anshika's character?

And please, everyone comment 🥺....I am writing the story , whenever I am getting a little free time ,so please let please comment your views .