Who is there?

Vedika's POV

" But where are my clothes ?" I asked shipra as she told me to follow her.

" Vedika see properly in your room ,becuase I got my clothes." Shruti said from behind as she was also going to follow Rupali. I saw Shruti carrying her night dress. Wow , ab ye night dress pe he khana khayengi ..... well that's not a bad idea....Kaun baar baar kapde change karega ?

I went inside my room and saw a big suitcase in one corner of it. I immediately took out my night dress and followed Shipra to bathroom.I wonder , Dwaparyuga ke  bathroom kaise Hoge.

After following Shipra for a while , we stopped infront of a door.
She opened it and I saw a swimming pool with rose petals in it. The whole pool has rose scent .  I hate roses !.....but my favorite flower is lotus.

There were also some women , who were standing there , waiting for someone to come.

" What are we doing here , I thought you were taking me for bath ?" I asked shipra in confusion.

" That's why I brought you here Rajkumari, these ladies here will give you bath."Shipra said smile. What?.....I can take bath on my own and I am not comfortable in anyone seeing me taking bath.

" But I can take my bath on own so please you all can go out ." I asked politely to all the ladies present over their. They looked at each other hesitantly. 

" But Rajkumariji , Rajkumari Subhadra appointed them for you and she would be very disappointed in them if she understood that you didn't allow them to give you a bath." Shipra said keeping her head down. What does Subhadra want ?.....does she want that these women should see me naked ?.... Sorry Subhadra but that will not happen.

" Don't worry about Subhadra , I will explain her in my own way now please you all can leave." I said raising my voice a bit. All those women nodded their heads vigorously.

" If you need anything,  just call me Rajkumari Vedika,  I am standing outside. " Shipra said and I nodded. 

And I took the bath.

---------Time skip-------

" So , where are we going shipra ?" I was confused to where she was taking me , I was just following her blindly.

" Didn't you hear , Rajkumar Krishna asking you and Rajkumari Shruti for joining them for dinner . So I am taking you to dining room and we are already late. " She said while walking faster . I was wearing my night dress . Well I hate to be late ..... I want to be punctual everywhere , but it was in case of Kaliyuga. Here I don't think anyone will even care if I am punctual or not .
I just followed Shipra gloomily while thinking,  ' what will happen if I get lost in this palace. I turned my head to left while walking and suddenly stopped at one window because the view outside was really beautiful.  A peacock was dancing for no reason . The sky was clear then I don't know why that peacock was dancing but the view was hypnotizing because the peacock was glowing under the moon's light . I immediately took out my mobile and captured the video of the scene.

I looked around to see that Shipra was no where. Oh shit!.... I think I lost her. I looked around and saw some guards standing at various pillars.

"  Excuse me !" I went over to a guard causing him to turn around . As soon as he saw me he gave me weird look while looking at my night dress and my hair.

" What happened Shrimaan,  who are you ? " That guard asked me coldly.  I think he is thinking me as some secret agent and that too he thinks that I am a man.