I am too good for this world ,..

ABHAY'S POV

I cautiously hugged her back . My heart was beating madly and I my cheeks were flaming.

But suddenly the lights got switched on and I blinked few times to adjust the sudden light, only to see Prince and Radhika standing at the entrance. Radhika with a smirk and Prince with a surprised as well as horrified expression.

I turned my head a bit to see , Vedika looking at Prince and Radhika with raised brows.
She turned her head only to find her face close to mine and her hands wrapped around my torso and my hands around her waist.

" WHAT THE FUCK !!!!.......
HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME !!" She shouted and kicked me causing me to get thrown a few feet away and head got banged on one of the walls , really hard. 
I touched my forehead and saw blood .

" ABHAY !!" I heard voices of Prince and Radhika, but my head was spinning and my vision was blurring , dark spots were surrounding my eyes. 

The last thing I saw was Vedika's horrified face and she coming towards me ,before blacking out.

VEDIKA'S POV

" ABHAY !!!..." I ran towards him and grabbed him by his shoulders, casing him to fall lean his head on my shoulder. His head was totally bloodied. Prince and Radhika also came running.

" I-I am sorry ,...I-I really d-didnt m-meant to t-that . "My voice shaking , while I was patting Abhay's cheek lightly to wake him up.

" We know , now he needs treatment  because his head bleeding so much .." Prince said hastily and I just nodded.

I know Abhay had troubled me a lot in past and also , I hate him and gave him threat of beating him but I really didn't meant it.
I never wanted to hurt him because I am not the person who will keep some grudge against someone and try to kill that person , and especially I will never hurt my own ex-classmate .

---Time skip---

ABHAY'S POV

I slowly opened my eyes. My head was paining too much .
I opened my eyes , only to find myself in some hospital , in dimly litted room.
I lifted my hand to grab my head but before I could that , my hand brushed against something soft. I looked down a bit and my eyes widen in shock when I saw Vedika was sleeping ,only her head was on the bed on which I was sleeping .

I cautiously lifted myself from the bed but due the disturbance she woke up .
Great !..

I gave her a crooked smile and she looked at me sleepily but as soon as she understood what's going , she opened her eyes wide.

" You should take rest !...Your wound has not healed yet .." She said awkwardly but with worried tone. I cocked my brow ... Now this sudden nice behaviour, is this some kind of trick , again ? ...

" Why do you even care ?..... Tujhya sathi tar Aaj festival aahe na !...Karan tu mala hospital la pahunchavlas! ( Today will be festival for you because you sent me to the hospital)!" I spat . I know , that ' I love you ' was her trick , to beat me .  I also know that , she has whole right to trouble me because I have troubled her a lot but still ' insaan apna svabhav kabhi badal nahi sakta ' .... And I am a really hot tempered person and I can't do anything about it.

She rolled her eyes and looked everywhere but me. She took a deep breath before , looking into my eyes.

" I am sorry.." She exhaled. I looked at her with my eyebrows raised in amusement.

I chocked out a laugh...

" What's so funny?" She spat.

" ' I am sorry !...' ... Is this some new trick like that ' I love you ' one ?" I asked bitterly. She knitted her eyebrows.