Sorry?

Dinner finally came to an end. Whole time Karn and Vedika were trying to kill each other with their glares and after Arjun's romantic poetry, Shravan was keeping an eagle eye on his every move causing Arjun hard to even swallow the food down his throat.

After the dinner got finished, Kuru brothers and Yadav siblings joined their hands infront of their plates , to thank God for providing them food . This gesture impressed Shruti , Shravan and Vedika trio.

" Now who is going to wash these utensils and clean this mess?" Shruti asked Vedika and Shravan cocking a brow. Both of them looked at each other and then at Shruti .

" You !!" Vedika and Shruti said in unison as if it's most obvious thing in the world. The guests were intently watching the trio.

" I am not going to do that !!" Shruti protested, whining.

" Shruti , if you don't mind then I will do that !!" Subhadra offered. The trio looked at her with perplexed look on their faces. Kuru brothers were wondering that Subhadra is princess and they highly doubt that she would have experience of cleaning the plates. But Govind smiled at his sister's kindness.

" No !!" Vedika said coldly.

" Subhadra you are our guest , we can't let you do that work. That preposterous!!" Shravan said. Subhadra sighed but nodded.

" I have an idea , let's do stone, paper , scissors to decide who will wash those plates. The one who will lose have to Clean. " Shruti suggested .Shravan nodded grinning but Vedika scowled. But Kuru brothers and Subhadra were curious about what is stone ,paper , scissors. But Govind face palmed by seeing childish behavior of trio.

"HELL , NO!! , This is literally torture . Shruti and Shravan , both of you know that I am unluckiest person in the universe and I always lose in that game . So how could you do that !!!" Vedika grimaced , but the twins smirked devilishly at her. Vedika huffed and ran her hand annoyingly through her hair.

" J don't know , why I became friends with these two !! They are damn annoying.
But still , these two are the only family I have !!" Vedika thought and sighed.

" Come on then!" Vedika said lacadaisically and twins grinned. The guests were watching curiously.

" Stone ! Paper! Scissors!..." Three of them said in unison . And of course Vedika lost because Shruti and Shravan's was stone and Vedika's was scissor. Vedika groaned and picked up plates from the dining table and slammed it in the basin . The twins chuckled gaining deadliest glare from Vedika.

" Bhrata Karn , Arjun, Krishna , Devi Subhadra, do anyone of you get , what three of them played just now?" Duryodhan whispered , all of them shook their head in denial. But Govind knew what was that but felt too lazy to explain him.

" Hey come on !! I will show you all my paintings and Vedika's sketches !!" Shruti beamed. Vedika scoffed. Guests nodded , grinning widely and followed Shruti and Shravan leaving Vedika alone in kitchen. But while leaving Karn and Vedika locked eyes and sent nastiest look to each other.

Shruti showed everyone her paintings and Vedika's sketches. All of them were looking at it in awe!!

" You and Vedika are artists!!" Subhadra squealed. Shruti nodded grinning.

Suddenly an idea came to Shruti's mind.
" Hey ! a fantastic idea came to my mind !!" Shruti beamed.

" What?!" Everyone asked in unison.

" As you five are tourists, so you came here to roam in Delhi. And as we all have became pretty good friends , then how about we all go and hangout tomorrow in Delhi!!" Shruti asked.