What about.... serving me ?

Sapphire's POV

" Sapphire, you have to sleep in my bed and cover the blanket over you ,.... if some gunde-Mawali  people came in then just eat them !....Understood?" Agni asked while hiding her face with black dupatta . Ye ladki kabhi soti hai bhi ya nahi ? ....Meri corodo ki nind kharab kar di !

This Agni is planning to sneak somewhere and then get dumped by her mother in morning . Jao jao ..... Subah ham aapko shraddhanjali Dene shamshan-ghat par pahunch jayenge !

I barked to tell that I understood ... but man seriously? ... she think I eat humans !? .... then she would have been rotting in my  stomach till now !!

But I am really curious , where is going at 2:00 am ?.... Maybe in Kitchen! .... anyways , I don't know !

" Bye Sapphire...hope to see you soon !" Agni waved and ran out of the room. Bye toh aise bol rahi hai ki sacchi Mai aaj Marne Wali hai ye !

But suddenly a thought came in my mind and I became horrified.
What if she is trying to take revenge from Uruvi as she took from Karn ?
If she is going to do that then Ram Naam Satya Ho !!

Arjun's POV

" Arjun Bhai,  wake up !!" I felt myself getting shaked and I lazily opened my one eye to see Shravan towering over me and his face was really close to that of mine . My eyes widened and due to sudden reflex I slapped Shravan so hard that he fell some inches away from my bed and groaned.

When I understood what I did,  I slapped myself and got out of my bed to help Shravan.
" Bhai ! ....itna zor se Kaun Maarta hai !?  " Shravan asked in disbelief, with his one hand on his cheek on which I slapped.

" Sorry yaar , That was just a reflex .... I got panicked when I saw you face !" I tried to explain,  but his pained expression turned into a mischievous smirk making me confused. 

" OH.. ReFlEx ! .... As much as I know , this ' Reflex ' thing comes in neural coordination and this neural coordination is related to brain and specialization in this brain is know as neurologist,  and Shruti is a neurologist!!.... Ohh!...Did Shruti taught you biology ? ..."Shravan asked while cocking his eyebrows up and down teasingly. To be honest , I didn't understand anything, what j Shravan just said . But Shruti didn't teach me anything . She didn't even talk with me. I like her so much that I can't tell you in words ...but by her behavior, it's clear that she didn't like me in the way I like her. Infact just now when Shravan woke me up , as soon as I opened my eyes , I thought it was Shruti..because Shruti and Shravan are twins and their faces are quite similar,  but when I saw properly then I saw it was Shravan's face .... Disappointment!

" Shruti didn't teach me anything! .... Now just tell what are you here at this time ?" I asked , glaring at him.

" Actually ... I want you to come with me !" Shravan said and started dragging me towards the door. What the hell !?

" Oye !? .... Where ?" I snapped and pulled my hand away from his grasp.

" Actually,  I am really hungry and I want you to accompany me to the kitchen !" Shravan replied and grinned like fool.

" Then go by yourself and let me sleep!!! ..... Or else take your brother with you! ... I am not coming with you!" I finalized and turned to again sleep .

Shravan's POV

" What if , I tell you something interesting.....it's related to Shruti! ... Then will you come with me ?" I asked and he immediate turned at looked at me. I smirked mentally , Ab aaya na uunt pahad ke niche !