Why Abhay ?

DWARKA

SUBHADRA'S POV

" Rajkumariji , Mathura's Mahamantri have came to meet Rajkumar Krishna but as he isn't here so Mahamantriji wants to meet you. " A guard said. I frowned. Why Pratyush came to Dwarka suddenly?..

" Okay, call him here!" I ordered. The guard bowed and went outside.

---Time skip---

" Rajkumariji, ... you have to listen to me!!...A big conspiracy was plotted against my sister. She was innocent,...please Rajkumari Subhadra, ... Please bring her back!!..." Pratyush literally fell on his knees in front of me. My eyes widened.

" What are you doing Mahamantriji!...You are more respected than me , you shouldnt surrender yourself like this....
But about your request , ... Just wait a second...." I said . He nodded and I came outside in the balcony and tried to create connection with Bhrata Krishna, who must be right now chilling in Kaliyuga.

" Bhrata Krishna, can you hear me ?.."

" Oh Subhadra , ... Yeah , I can hear you but this coding is eating my brain ." He said in irritation and I rolled my eyes. God is struggling - what a joke !...

" Anyways , ... Pratyush came to Dwarka and he realised the conspiracy plotted against Agni and now he is literally begging me to bring Agni back ....
What should I do ?.." I asked .

" Meri pyari behena , .... You are God yourself, so think yourself. " He said with sarcasm laced to his voice. I huffed .

" Great then !....I and Pratyush are coming to Kaliyuga.." I said.

" Wait , no-" I cut off the contact . This serves him right !....
Anyways, I really want to go to Kaliyuga and I am really excited to see Pratyush's reaction when we will go to completely different world.

I went back only to see Pratyush pacing up and down with extreme tensed look , while muttered something to himself. Tears were rolling down his eyes.

I smiled sadly .
He loves his sister very much , I could feel how hard it would be for him to live without his sister and how he felt when his sister was blamed for the thing she haven't even done.

" Come on Pratyush, we are going to Kaliyuga.." I said and he halted and wiped his tears and looked at me.

" Really !!..." Happiness laced to his voice. I nodded with a smile.

PUKEYA

KARN'S POV

" Rajkumar, Rajkumari Uruvi wants to come in ..." The guard said . I rolled my eyes.

" Just tell her to come later , ... I am very busy ..." I ordered , though I was just sprawled on the sofa like laziest guy in the world . The guard gave me a weird look but went outside. I sighed.

I looked at the mashal burning infront of me .
" Agni..." The escaped my lips and I felt agony again.

" Please come back Agni ,.... " I murmured while wiping a tear which escaped my eyes.

" If you fell in love with someone else then I will consider that your love for me was fake ...
So just don't fall in love with anyone and come back !!.. I can't survive without seeing your face , now." I ordered. Anyone would think that I am psycopath as I was speaking to myself.

I hope , some miracle happens and Agni could come infront of me.

KALIYUGA

" Hey, we are going to restaurant... Are you coming Vedika?.." Daksh asked and Radhika looked at me with hope.

" No guys , .... I have brought my lunch today and also that fucking Abhay gave me lots of work and I have to complete it fast because I don't want to stay here all night and do my work with that Abhay sitting infront of me and keeping an eye on me , to see if I am really working properly or not ." I replied sadly.

" Oh no ,... Let it be , you do your work. We will go." Radhika said and I nodded .

" Arent your cousins going with you ?"I asked curiously.

" Actually, Shravan has finished his work but Shruti.and Madhav are struggling a bit , so he is helping him . And they said that they don't like to keep any work pending. " Radhika explained. I don't know why but I feel those people to be , a bit weird. But whenever I see them , some weird emotions develop inside me , it feels like that they are inseparable part of my life.

Radhika and others went and I just started doing my work again.

After sometime of working ...

" Impressive!!...I think , you should be given a reward of ' most hardworking' person in the company . You are only one whom I see working daily, even in lunch breaks..." I rolled my eyes as I recognised it was Prince's voice.

" The credit of me being ' Hardworking' goes to your freaking idiot friend and CEO of this company. He always targets me and punishes me to do overtime!.." I complained, not caring ti avert my gaze from computer screen.

" Oh really!..I guess , someone wants to see your face 24/7 ...that's why he gives you punishments so that you will stay close to him as long as possible.." Prince said with a wink . I furrowed my brows in confusion.

" Do you mean ,.Abhay wants to see me 24/7 ?.." I asked with ' Are you crazy' look. He smirked.

" But I didn't took Abhay's name ?..... But you considered that person to be Abhay , what is that supposed to mean ?....Tell me my cute little friend..." He asked teasingly while pulling my cheeks. My face turned red in embarrassment and I shoved his hand away and turned back to the computer screen in flustered state.

" OMG ,.... You are becoming as red as tomato just by hearing Abhay's name !...What's happening hun ?...Don't want to share some spicy news with your ' Pran se bhi jyada Priya ' friend ?.." Prince laughed while wrapping his hands around my neck from behind.

" Get that trash out of your head , Prince . And how can you ever imagine that there must be something going on between me and Abhay !!....
I will prefer to burn myself alive instead of being in some relationship with that fucking Abhay. " I spat in disgust.

ABHAY'S POV

I came to halt and froze on my place when I heard what Vedika just said.

She absolutely hates me with all her guts , how even I thought that she has stopped hating me.

Unknowingly, a tear slipped from my eyes and my bottom lip was quivering.
I immediately turned around and dashed from there.

VEDIKA'S POV

I and Prince snapped our heads in the direction from where the noise came and I immediately felt horrible when I saw Abhay walking away and the thing which made me feel guilty was that , I saw tears in his eyes .

Oh no!!...he heard !!!...What the fuck did I need to speak so harsh about him ?...

" Abhay Bhai , wait !!!..." Prince called but he didn't stopped.

Prince turned to me with extremely angry expression.
" WHY THE HELL YOU HAVE SPEAK SO HARSH ABOUT HIM ??.....
WHAT DO YOU EVEN KNOW ABOUT HIM ?....
YOU CANT IMAGINE, THROUGH WHAT MENTAL PRESSURE HE HAD WENT THROUGH!!!!....
* He sighed heavily*..
Leave it , you will not understand because you have changed a lot . You ,... You ..just !...fuck.....I will leave , I don't want to talk to you anymore..." Prince spat in annoyance.

" ABHAY Wait !!!!.." He called again and ran away , leaving me alone .
I swallowed a lump in my throat and tried hard not to cry .

" You know , you can cry ... Don't bottle up your emotions like that ..." I turned my head up and saw Madhav , Shruti and Shravan looking down at me.

" Mr. Madhav!...N-No o-one asked f-for your s-suggestion . A-And don't forget t-that I am y-your s-senior , so don't try to teach me !!..." I spat furiously, causing three of them to flinch. I got up from my chair and started running somewhere, I don't know where.

WHY ABHAY ?....WHY YOU ALWAYS SNATCH EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME ?...WHY!!!!!..