Unexpected rivals

The morning before battle starts

5:00 am

Hastinapur

Author's POV

" We got news from our secret agent that, Mathura is going to help Panchal. I think they got news that you all are coming to attack them .... but I think they are thinking that whole Hastinapur and Dwarka armies are going to fight . " Dhritrashtra said worriedly as all the fighters assembled for making war strategy.

" Well , I think your task became a bit difficult. " Dronacharyaji said casually. All the fighters nodded. Everyone were wearing their armours and had their respective weapons in their hands.

" Shravan , Vedika is not picking up calls from many days and Mathura had decided to fight in support of Panchal.... I think there is high probability that we will see Vedika fighting against us." Shruti whispered to Shravan and he hummed. The same kind conversation was made by Karn and Arjun too.

" If task will be difficult then it will be more fun Gurudev!" Bhim said cheerfully while twirling his mace in air. Everyone rolled their eyes at Bhim's frivolity.

" Anyways .... Remember that you will surely going to face Dhrupad's Chakravyiuh, so be ready for that ." Dronacharyaji warned and everyone nodded.

Panchal [ 5:00 am ]

Author's POV

" I and Maharaj Darshan will be in the centre of Chakravyiuh , .....
Shaurya , Pratyush you both will be at one corner of Chakravyiuh.... Dhristadyumn, Shikhandini and Draupadi will be in other corner of the Chakravyiuh. Actually, we just got a message that Hastinapur's and Dwarka's only prince's and princess's are coming to fight .... so I don't think it will be a big deal to defeat them.
Now listen carefully , you have Bring all those Rajkumar's and Rajkumari's alive to me and then we will think what to do to them.
Got it ?" Dhrupad asked .

" Got it !!" Everyone said in unison.

Nishadas area [ 5:00 am ]

Agni's POV

" What the hell are you wearing and why have you hidden your face ? " Sunita shrieked in horror as if I am wearing garbage bags .

Agni's look

Agni's look

"Stop shouting yaar ......and of course , I am wearing clothes .....and I masked my face because the task I have been assigned had to be done without revealing my identity. " I answered while rolling my eyes. She nodded , and gave me a weird look.

" Agni , your horse and dog are ready ..... they are waiting for you to come ." Eklavya dashed inside the room, and his jaw dropped while looking at me.

" You know , you are looking like an absolute Dayan ( evil witch ) " Eklavya teased and snickeredat his own lame joke. Sunita snorted . I glared at both of them playfully.