You passed...

DWAPARYUGA

KARN'S POV

" Well ... Atlast , my warning came out to be true !!....,Agni was a threat to everyone!!....It's nice that she went back to Kaliyuga . " Uruvi said while pulling out a sun flower from the flower vase. I was in my room and was looking out of the window , at sun.

Agni called me ' Suta Putra ' ...' Disgusting servant' !!....but still I can't get her out of my mind . I love her ...I loved her with all my heart but what she did !?...Break my heart ?!...

Uruvi was ranting something but I wasn't hearing her , I was in my own thoughts.

" Rajkumar , Mahamantri Pratyush wants to come in !" A guard came. Uruvi scoffed.

" Let him in.." I said bluntly. The guard went out and Pratyush came but halted when he saw Uruvi sitting on one of the chairs.

" Umm...Please can I talk to you in private?" He pleaded while signalling me to kick Uruvi out.

"Why ,....You can talk in front of me !" Uruvi demanded. Ugh!...How irritating she is !!

" No , go out ... I want to talk with him in private . " I spat in irritation. Uruvi flashed Pratyush , a filthy look and went out of the room while muttering something under her breath.

Once she was out of the sight , I turned to Pratyush, only to find him giving me filthiest look, causing me to cock my brow inquisitively.

" You love her, right ?" He asked me while sitting on one of the chairs .

" Love whom ?" I asked him in confusion. He rolled his eyes .

" Of course , I am speaking about , Agni .... You love her , right ?" He asked me while rolling his eyes again .
I realised what he is talking about.
Do I love Agni , anymore ?.......

I want her to get out of my mind and heart but no , she is not going !!...
She doesn't deserve my love !!!.....
I dont love her !!!...
I convinced myself.

" No, I dont love her....now if you got your answer then you can go !" I replied without looking at him.
I heard him slaming his hand on the table.

" Rajkumar Karn !!!...What kind of person are you ?!....My sister loved you and what you did ?..... Instead of having faith in her , you let her go back to Kaliyuga.
Do you really think , she can insult her own mother?....
Do you really think she can insult ,the person she loved ?..
Do you really think , she will try to kill me, maharani Kunti , Maharani Devki?.." Pratyush asked thoughfully. I have him a thoughtful look.

I sighed.
" Look Pratyush,...I can't believe that Agni did this !.....I wouldn't have even believed , if didn't saw her insulting me and trying to kill you from my own eyes!!..
You didn't know anything Pratyush!...
I loved her with all my heart ,. ... I loved her more than myself and I don't think that soft spot for her in my heart will ever be erased !...
But she just played with my emotions!...she didn't ever loved me, she always hated me !!" I explained in agony.

" Great!!....You are useless !.." Pratyush spat in rage and stomped out of room. I scoffed.
What else can I expect from the brother of an arrogant girl!!

I have to get over this feeling of love for Agni , soon!...

KALIYUGA

AUTHOR'S POV

" Come on..." Abhay said. Vedika followed behind him while looking around in awe. Everywhere , many employees were working on computers. Prince went to his cabin and Vedika had to follow Abhay to his cabin. All the employees glanced up from their computers to greet CEO .

----Time skip----

" Can you please hear what I am saying Miss Vedika ?" Abhay asked through gritted teeth . Vedika was sitting in Abahy's office , infront of him ...but her focus was on scanning the luxurious office.

" Oh sorry ..... , I was just looking around , though I don't want to accept ..but your office is really big and luxurious Mr. Dwivedi..." Vedika complimented . Abhay rolled his eyes but still flashed a tight smile.

" If your sarcastic comments are done then can I ask you a question, Miss?" Abhay asked professionally.

" Of course , aapke questions ka answer Dene ke siva hame dusra koi kaam hai toh nahi .... So just ask what you want !" Vedika said in boredom. Abhay sighed while thinking, ' Why am I feeling like , she is CEO and I am here to give the test !?'

Abhay started asking her many questions and he also asked her to draw and show some design of a cool outfit ... And he was quite impressed by her overall performance in test.

" One last question,...If we hired you as our fashion designer then what is your aim?" He asked.

" Well...I will try to make clothing of such fashion that will attract customers of some other countries other than Korea , Japan and our India . And as Prince said , exo and twice are your customers ... I will try to design such outfits by which BTS and Blackpink will also become our customers, thus enhancing the profit of our company." Vedika replied.
Abhay was listening to her while placing his chin on his palm and he was extremely impressed by her answer . He started giving her points on her documents.

Vedika looked at him giving her points, nervously.
Then suddenly Abahy looked up at her with an analysing gaze causing her to cock her brow inquisitively.

" Congratulations, You passed !...." He suddenly said with a bright smile and stuck his hand infront for her to shake.

" Oh my Goodness, Thank you !.." She exclaimed in genuine happiness but didn't shake Abhay's hand . He sighed but smiled at her .

" Did you call me , sir ?" Suddenly a woman's voice caused them to turn their head in the direction of door . Vedika's jaw dropped as she looked at her in awe because she was quite beautiful.

" Oh yes , Miss Radhika ... Please come in." Abhay said and she came inside and smiled at Vedika as she saw her sitting in front of the CEO.

" Please take the seat .." Abhay offered and Radhika sat on the chair beside Vedika and infront of Abhay.

" When did you call her ?...I didn't remember you calling someone!" Vedika asked in disbelief, to Abhay. Radhika looked at Vedika in amusement as she could talk so mockingly with their CEO and he didn't even fired her till now.

" Actually I called her before your test started !" Abhay replied calmly. Vedika nodded not forgetting to flash him filthy look.
Abhay sighed and turned to Radhika.

" Radhika, ... She is our new fashion designer and she is extremely skilled. so she is appointed as the assistant fashion designer, under you. So just explain her the work she have to do. " Abhay explained.

" Okay sir.." Radhika replied. Abhay turned to Vedika.

" Vedika , Radhika will be your senior as of now ,...and if we loved your work then we can also upgrade your position . So for now , co-operate with Radhika and other fashion designers with whom , you will be working. " Abhay said firmly.

" Okay ' Sir ' " Vedika spat . Abhay huffed . Radhika's head was spinning by looking at Vedika's audacity.

" Radhika, please take her with you !...because of that Prince , I have to bear her tantrums . " Abhay said but muttered last sentence ,.under his breath.

" Okay... Vedika come with me .." Radhika said smilingly and Vedika nodded , but before going out she mouthed ,' Be ready for the revenge , ' Mr CEO ' . Abhay just nodded smilingly causing Vedika to get confused but she just let herself , dragged out by Radhika.