Cockroach !!😵‍💫😵‍💫🪳🪳

Author's POV

" So , Sapphire.....Karn is really cool , right ?" Vedika asked smilingly. Karn and Sapphire stepped back in horror . Vedika , who was leaning on the wall , now came near them . She had that smile on her face which was heart melting as well as horrifying .

" What happened? ....Why are you two backing off ? " Vedika asked sweetly in confusion, not stopping to take her steps towards Karn and Sapphire. Sapphire was hiding behind Karn and Karn was backing off as Vedika was coming nearer to him.

" Shehzade Karn !...I thought you were quite brave ! ...... but I just think you are scaredy cat !" Vedika smirked and took her last step towards Karn , making him fall on his bed and Sapphire to jump away and out of the room , in fear.

As soon as Sapphire left the room , Vedika's expression changed from sweet to bitter .
Karn sat on his bed with a smirk on his face and Vedika was trying hard , not to kill him right there, because he purposefully pulled out the blue scarf ( which belonged to Vedika ) and kissed it , making Vedika more furious. But she can't do anything because she didnt want to reveal that it's her scarf and get in unwanted trouble. Instead, she just planned to sneak in his room at night and steal it.

" So ,.... Why are you still standing here , looking at me so lovingly Rajkumari Agni ?" Karn teased because , he knew how to irritate her.

" Idiot brat !....Why do you even think , I will ever look at you lovingly?" Vedika spat while sitting infront of him on one of the chairs and crossing her legs .
Karn didn't answered to her question and just looked outside the window.

But suddenly he snapped his head in her direction with a mischeivous smirk on his lips.
" Anyways.... Why are you sitting here , in my room ?.....Did you like it ? " Karn asked maliciously while resting his chin on his palm and gazed at Vedika, who was now rubbing her temples with her eyes closed in irritation.

Vedika opened her eyes , only to see Karn was gazing her with some expression , she didn't quite understand.

" Excuse me Shehzade Karn ! .... its not your room ! .... This is my Mama's palace and all rooms are his !" Vedika snapped angrily.

" That Mama ,... who consider you worse than trash !" Karn replied , but immediately felt guilty when Vedika's countenance changed from angry to broken. Tears were threatning to come out of her eyes but she immediately looked away from him and managed to stop her tears from flowing. She can't show that even if she acts strong , but from inside she is extremely vulnerable.

" I-I am really sorry Vedika." Karn apologized genuinely, making Vedika look at him in shock.

" What's wrong with you !!!" Vedika exclaimed while leaning a bit closer . Karn backed off and knitted his eyebrows in confusion.

" Nothing is wrong with me !" Karn replied in obvious tone.

" No ! .... Seriously yaar , I think you should do your brain checkup . First of all you are standing up for me infront of whole Royal court and now you are apologizing for just a simple statement you blurted out!
Why are you doing this ? .....Why are suddenly respecting your enemy? ..... Why are you standing up for me ? ....Why are you apologizing me ? ..... Are you trying to trick me ? ..... Are you trying to behave with me nicely , so that I will go soft and become your friend and then you will kill me !? .....What's going on !!" Vedika blurted ot everything and started breathing heavily . Karn just gazed at her with dumbfounded look.

" Well ....That was scary !! .... How can you be cute and scary at same time ?" Karn said unknowingly and Vedika looked at him with wide eyes and he immediately cursed himself when he understood what he just said.