You are not some bride !...

AGNI'S POV

" Dadaji !....You are not some bride !..." I yelled for 100th time . Rajguruji said that he will come with us only in his palanquin like thing !
I told him that we didn't have too much time , we have to reach Panchal as soon as possible.

" Hey !...whom you are calling Dadaji , hun ?" Rajguru glared at me.

" Obviously you !" I replied in matter of fact tone.

" From what angle I look 'Dadaji' ?....Just look at me , I look younger than you two ,I have more energy than you two !" He snapped and for showing his energy, he started doing push ups. But within two pushups, he fell down . Eklavya and I stifled our laughs.

" Don't stress yourself too much Dadaji!.... And it's final that you will come with me on my horse because by palanquin , we will take a week to reach there !....and all the royals are alive on raw fruits and vegetables, so we have to go fast !" I explained while supporting him to stand back on the ground.

He sighed ...
" Okay come on ..... But please ride the horse slowly!" He said . I just nodded and looked at Lavya with a smirk.

Author's POV

" Rajkumari Uruvi!....How come you decided to come here ? , that too in evening!" Krishna asked with raised brow , Rukmini was just making some painting and didn't cared to look up at Uruvi. 

" Just to ask you that, whom do you believe the most ?....Draupadi or Agni ?" Uruvi asked directly while sitting on one of the sofas without permission.  Rukmini heaved an exasperated sigh.

" I believe both of them equally !" Krishna replied in obvious tone while going over to window and looking out of it.

" I asked ,whom do you believe the 'most' !"  Uruvi asked in irritation.  Krishna looked at Uruvi.

" And why are you so interested in knowing my opinion? ..... I don't think , we had any kind conversation before then how come you are getting interested in talking to me suddenly and that too about Draupadi and Agni ?" Krishna asked quirking his brow . Uruvi was now getting more irritated.

" Rajkumar Krishna,  don't beat around the bush and just answer my question!" Uruvi Spat. Rukmini looked up from her painting and got up from the chair while slaming the paint brush on the table. Krishna was just looking at his wife with wide eyes.

" Rajkumari Uruvi!.... You know , here no one is interested in hearing your annoying voice !.... And if you ever tried to raise your voice infront of my Arya again , I promise you that , it will be last day of your good for nothing life !!" Rukmini spat dangerously. Krishna was looking at Rukmini with his jaw dropped because he never ever saw his wife's fierce side. From Uruvi's eyes it was clear that she was scared. Though their faces were hidden but their eyes were still visible.

" And what do you think ,hun?  .... That we don't know what you are planning to do !?..... I am warning you stay away from Agni, Draupadi,  and everyone else !!......
If you took my warning lightly then I can't even imagine how dangerous your death will be !..." Rukmini snarled.

" Rukmini just calm down!-" Krishna was cut off.

" Now get out from here ! .... And remember my warning !.... now get out !" Rukmini spat. Uruvi immediately dashed out of there in fear .

Rukmini took a deep breath to calm herself down ....

" Calm down Rukmini.." Krishna said with his soothing voice and hugged her . But he was shocked when he saw tears in Rukmini's eyes

" What happened priye !? .... Why are you crying ?" Krishna asked worriedly while wiping her tears .

" How much that poor , innocent soul bear Arya !? ..... You know everything! ...... Then please help Agni , Arya .... I love her as my own little sister and I can't see her suffering so much !! .... please do something Arya and expose this Uruvi and Samiksha!! " Rukmini blurted out with cracking voice.