Who is she ?

Agni's POV

" Maa ... please give me permission to go ! ..... Everyone got permission! ....Please give to me too !" I said desperately while trailing behind her . Actually all of us decided to go for paragliding, Dwaparyugians didn't know what's that but we just showed them one video and they thought that is scary but still decide to come . And everyone's mother gave them permission...after bit of persuasion. Buy my mother is not giving permission to me , she gave permission to Pratyush Bhai and not to me !

" Agni ...., I told you ' No ' and it's my final decision. " Maa snapped firmly while continued to walk ahead . Oh , so you aren't going to listen like that!

I smirked and stopped Maa from walking ahead and next moment she saw I was carrying her in bridal style with a foolish grin on my face.

" How are you so strong ? ....." Maa asked in shock because I effortlessly scooped her up in my hands.

" You don't know Maa ... but I am stronger than everyone here , except Bhim and Duryodhan.." I bluffed . She rolled her eyes.

" Oh yes ..you are stronger than everyone .." Maa intimated me in sarcastic tone.

" Now put me down !" She ordered firmly. I did an act of putting her down, but suddenly stood back straight , still carrying her in my hands .

" I am not putting you down until you give me permission to go !!....You literally gave permission to Pratyush but not to me, why !?"I whined. She sighed .

" Look Agni .... I have somehow survived so many years without you and now if something happens to you while doing that dangerous thing then I will not be able to bear the pain. I don't want to lose you Agni ! .... Why aren't you understanding?" Maa asked firmly. Awe!....I am overwhelmed!... She cares about me so much !

" I understand Maa ... but I have done Para gliding so many times !.... And you will not believe but among all of them , I have most experience of Paragliding. So infact you should care about Pratyush Bhai and others because, I am way too strong for anything wrong to happen with me !" I assured while putting Maa back on the ground.

She exhaled sharply....
" I don't think you will stop bugging me untill I give you permission *I flashed her ludicrous grin* . Okay , you can go but try not to attract any unnecessary trouble! ..." I nodded immediately and hugged her tightly.

" You are best Maa!!!" I squealed dramatically and she chuckled and  shooked her head in a way ,' iska kuch nahi ho sakta !'

-----Time skip-----

" Kaliyuga people do really scary things!" Madhav exclaimed dramatically . I rolled my eyes we were walking through forest to get to nearby cliff and I was walking beside Madhav . You must be thinking that I am that brat's servant but let me tell you , I already managed to sneak into his room yesterday night and got back my ring as well as scarf,....without him knowing anything ! .... That means I am not his servant anymore! .... Thank God , it was really suffocating for me to stay in close proximity to that brat  .
And let me tell you a fun fact , both of us call each other brat or prick or fool or similar such thing,..when we are alone or with friends,  but infront of my mother and his parents , I speak politely with him and so does he . We have to keep our good image infront of our parents !

" OH really Madhav ? ... Now the Great Godhead is afraid of Paragliding?" I asked him snidely.

" Of course not !.... This Paragliding thing is cake walk for me  !" He bluffed.

" OH yes !" I replied sarcastically.

-----Time skip-----

We are at the cliff. I , Shruti and Shravan are making parachutes ready and we ordered others to do a lucky draw so that all will be divided into three groups , me , Shruti and Shravan guiding each .