Theif

Agni's POV

I am currently very hungry . So I decided to sneak into Panchal's royal kitchen and steal some food from there,  before going back to Mathura.  I don't know what Mahamantriji and Maharaj Darshan were doing in Panchal , but still I have to go back to Mathura,  because Maa and Mohini will be there .

I have changed into other outfit and hid my lower half of the face with black dupatta,  like a professional theives do . I tied my irritatingly long hair to a high ponytail , which was surely looking like tail of horse, but atleast now these hair will not fall my eyes or  go inside my mouth.

 I tied my irritatingly long hair to a high ponytail , which was surely looking like tail of horse, but atleast now these hair will not fall my eyes or  go inside my mouth

Agni's outfit

I somehow managed to get past all the guards and servants coming in my way and after searching for an hour , I somehow managed to find the kitchen.  But there were many chefs there . Zindagi mein kitni musibatey hain!

I somehow silently sneaked inside , and went to that corner of the kitchen where there were no chefs. Who said that stealing food is a crime? ..... God also used to steal Makhan then I am just a human.

I glanced around and saw , there were unusually many chefs . I also didn't saw so many chefs in Kitchens of Dwarka and Mathura. I glanced around and saw there were so many dishes as well as sweets were made. Oh Bhai sahab ! .... Itna Kaun khata hai ? .... Is there some festival in Panchal today ?
Oh yes how can I forget ! ... Panchal's victory over Dwarka and Hastinapur.
I am really excited to see what's going on in the Royal court !

I have to find some way to get inside the Royal court  ..... because I am not going back without seeing , Hastinapur and Dwarka getting punished. I just hope the punishment is not brutal....at least for Dwarka. 

I looked around in the kitchen , all chefs were busy in their own work that they didn't even have time to look if some theif stole their food.

I got an idea to get inside the Royal court , it may be a bit attention catching,  but I don't really care.

I grabbed hand full of laddoos which were nearest to me , and purposefully dropped a glass bowl causing it fall and broke with loud noise. All the chefs snapped their heads in my direction , and this is what I want . As they saw laddoos in my hand and my lower face wrapped with black dupatta like theives , they started shouting to get help of soldiers.  Infact , it was really easy for me to get out of here without getting caught , because of my speed . But I want to get caught so I just stood there and slid down the dupatta for few seconds only to stuff whole big laddoo in my mouth before covering it again. I shoved other laddoos in the bag which Krishna gave to me , Shruti and Shravan before two years. I will tell you about it later because now I was waiting for soldiers to come and take me in the Royal court.

The soldiers came immediately and I raised my hands above in surrender making the soldiers utterly confused by my behavior.

" Wow ! .... This is the first theif ever in the history of Panchal,  who didn't even try to run away !" One of the soldier exclaimed in amusement.  I gave him Boring look.