Sapphire

Mahendragiri hills

Agni's POV

" Speed Is your power Agni and though you have became quite good in Archery and sword in just one year, but still you can't beat Karn at Archery and Shaurya at Sword. But of you use your speed wisely then beating both of them is not a tough task for you." Gurudev said, as morning session of today's training was over. I frowned secretly at the names ' Karn and Shaurya ' , I amfed up of hearing these names. Why Gurudev have to compare me with them....yes , unfortunately,  he was professor of Karn too and this Shaurya guy too, whom I an not interested in knowing ,who this Shaurya is !

" I got it Gurudev,  ' Speed is the key .' " I said while touching his feet. Still , one more year of training is remaining and I will definitely become better than this Karn and Shaurya.

But Gurudev is very kind , he treats me as his own daughter.  Unfortunate he and Mata Dharini doesn't have any child. Mata Dharini say that,  she always wanted a daughter like me.... well I am grateful that she thinks me as her own daughter. 

" Agni , now you can go and do whatever you do daily at this time." Gurudev said while smiling.  I nodded and made my way towards the forest . These hills are full of trees with fruits. I daily go to pluck some fruits for Gurudev and Gurumata.

By looking at these big trees , sometimes I think that I should have power of ninjas , they literally run on the trees ..... I mean they don't climb it , they directly walk on them. I know it's hypothetical but still the thought of ninjas being real are cool.

And I forget to tell you that , it's summer season going on and today is 2 April.... that means , my birthday . Well , I don't think I did something great so that someone should celebrate the day on which I came on this Earth. Today I became 23 years old.

I made my way towards the mango trees from which I pluck mangoes , usually.

I climbed tree and sat on one of the branches and plucked one mango. I pulled out my mobile from my pocket and checked whatsapp . Well , Shruti and Shravan forgot that today is my birthday . Though I didn't care about it much but it really Hurts when your own friends forgot your birthday. I shoved back the mobile into my pocket and started eating mango while looking at the canopy of the tree . The silent breeze was blowing . My hair fel, on my eyes due the breeze , blocking the sunlight which was perking through the canopy of the tree. I shoved back my hair. In 1 year , my hair have grown up . They are now like that of Arjun.  But the hair aren't leveled , so it's looking like I am carrying some burnt grass on my head.

Suddenly my eyes flickered downwards and I saw a dog looking up at me....Ab ye Kutta kaha se aa GayaBut that dog was looking of really fine breed . I jumped down from the tree and stood infront of that dog with my hands on my hips.
I analyzed that dog carefully... and it was really beautiful with white and bluish black fur with blue eyes like mine , those eyes were looking like sapphires , but they seemed to be in pain. But then my gaze landed on its one of the front legs , it was bleeding.

I crouched down infront of it and it backed off with fear in its eyes.
" Hey ! ....I am not going to hurt you.... actually I will tell you one secret ... I always carry bandage with me because I am quite careless and get hurt quite often. " I chuckled at my own humorless joke while pulling out the bandages from other pocket. I looked back at the dog and my eyes widened in shock because that dog was smiling at me.I rubbed my eyes and again looked and  him and he was still smiling......Kutte smile bhi karte haI?...I have to add this information in my general knowledge. 

I took the wounded leg of the dog in my hands and applied bandage to it. The dog carefully placed his foot on the ground and once he realized that it wasn't hurting much , he started running in circles around me , while barking happily.  I laughed whole heartedly at his act. This dog is cute !