Kaliyugians rocked ,everyone shocked!!

Agni's POV

" Anyways , Rajkumari....what do you think about these sarees , aren't they beautiful?" Sugandha asked cheerfully,  while showing me her invisible saree. I mentally rolled my eyes. Yaha itna kuch drama Hua hai !...aur ye apna fraud dhanda abhi bhi chala rahi hai!!

I glanced at Shravan and signalled him that we are going to start our drama . He smirked and nodded

I stuck my one hand in my doremon waist bag and looked at everyone,  they all were confused and most confused was Sugandha.

" Rajkumari,  I just asked you  , is this saree beautiful? .... Why did you stuck your hand in that bag ?" Sugandha asked and looked weirdly at me. I just smirked and signalled Shravan to come infront,  making everyone more confused.  He came ahead with his hand also in his waist bag, and stood infront of me. Sugandha flashed both of us a look saying,' What are you doing?'

Me and Shravan both of us pulled out some edible thing out of out bags . Everyone looked at it with a disgusted countenance. Kaise aajeeb log hai Bhai! .... Khane ki chiz ko aise dekh rahe hai jaise uspe ulti karne wale hai !!

" What's that !?" Bhim asked in excitement.  I think he is the only one who is not disgusted by this thing in our hand.

" Ohh !

" Ohh ! ... It's special Banarasi Paan !! ...And it's really tasty!" Shravan replied smugly and both of us firstly pulled out the cherry and started eating it while doing show off and making 'mmmm', ' mmhmm' noises to show that how sweet that cherry is. Both of us were trying not to laugh when everyone looked like they also wanted to taste what this ' Banarasi Paan ' is. And after finishing the cherry , I and Shravan stuffed whole Paan in out mouth and started gobbling it.

" Okay ...what's going on? .... Why are you eating this !?" Sugandha asked , knew our Paan was finished. I and Shravan exchanged smirks and looked at her.

" Wo kya hai na behen ....We are from Kaliyuga,  you must have known by now from our clothes." I started.
" And let's get directly on our point .... both of us can't see your sarees." Shravan completed. Pin drop silence fell in Rajdarbar. 

Sugandha smirked at both of us
" Are you seeing Maharaj Vasudev and Maharaj Darshan,  these two don't love their kingdoms, nor they are brave or beautiful"
Sugandha announced cheerfully.  Tu sirf ruk re , Teri Puri pol nahi Kholi yaha toh Mera naam bhi Vedika/Agni nahi !!

" Well .... I already knew Agni didn't love Mathura and she isn't brave also . And most importantly she is really ugly.  So I am not surprised that she couldn't see that saree. " Maharaj Darshan completed with satisfied smirk on calling me ugly infront of everyone. Arey Bhai ....mujhe Pata hai Mai Badsurat Hu!!...Aap bhi kya koi bahut handsome nahi ho !!