Poetry

" Bhrata Krishna!!" A voice called. Govind's eyes widened and he mentally slapped his forehead. Shravan , Shruti, Karn, Arjun and Duryodhan 's heads turned to the owner of the voice. They saw that , the voice belongs to Subhadra . She was up and turning her gaze 360 degrees to scan the place where she was.
Subhadra felt some pain in her hand so she looked down , her eyes widened in horror when she saw a bandage was wrapped to it , under the bandage was a pin pierced into her skin and from that pin a thin pipeline emerged from that pin which connected it to some bottle.

"WHAT IS THIS !!" Subhadra shrieked in horror while looking at her bandaged hand , which was now trembling due to fear.

" Hey calm down, it's just a Saline . " Shravan assured smiling. Shruti made her way towards Subhadra and sat down beside her and flashed her charming smile. Subhadra also gave a crooked smile to Shruti and Shravan, not knowing who these people are.

" SUBHADRA!! Oh my God , you almost gave me panic attack . You know when you suddenly fainted my heart ricocheted due to fear !! " Govind snazzily while dramatically hugging Subhadra as if she just woke up from her death bed , causing Subhadra, Karn , Arjun and Duryodhan to roll their eyes at his overacting but Shruti and Shravan smiled looking at the love of a brother for his sister , completely oblivious to the drama which was going on.

" Sorry if I am disturbing but who is Krishna here and what is Bhrata ?" Shravan as in confusion , Shruti also had same expression on her face. All of them tensed up on Shravan's question.

" Umm.... I am Krishna . My sister calls me by that name . And Bhrata is just a Sanskrit word for big brother !!" Govind said smoothly.

" OH that great ! By the way , Subhadra,  I am Shruti Rathi"

" I am Shravan Rathi !"

" We both are twins!"

" And it's our pleasure to meet you!!" Shruti and Shravan completed in unison causing others to chuckle.

" I am Subhadra Yadav , and thanks for helping me !!" Subhadra introduced with a sweet smile.

Then the twins, Subhadra,  Govind , Karn, Duryodhan and Arjun chatted for some time , untill Vedika decided to show up.

Vedika entered the hall looking down at her feet and running her hand through her hair to adjust it properly because in Kitchen she was not only making food , but also dueling with it.

" Dinner is ready if y-" Vedika started but came to halt when she lift her head and saw Subhadra was already up. Vedika snd Subhadra stared at each others faces for a while , then Subhadra's lips curled into a sweet smile but Vedika of course showed no emotion.

" OH! You woke up ! That's great !" Vedika muttered in her usual cold voice and looked Shruti and Shravan , who gave a look saying , ' Atleast introduce yourself properly!!"  . Vedika huffed in annoyance because today was probably her unfortunate day (but when it is not!). Vedika hates to socialize herself but her two friends are completely opposite and also older than her that means atleast to some extent Vedika have to follow what Shruti and Shravan say.

"I am Vedika" She introduced in boring tone while staring at fan causing everyone to sigh in disbelief.

" Myself Subhadra and nice to meet you Vedika!" Subhadra said grinning. Vedika just lacadaisically nodded.

" I was saying , dinner is ready ,those who want to stuff their faces can come in kitchen and those who don't want can stay here and drill holes into each others faces. " Vedika announced in monotone while focusing on her fingernails which suddenly seemed really interesting to her.
The way in which Vedika announced caused everyone to snicker. Vedika impulsively snapped her gaze in Karn's direction causing him to quirk an eyebrow at her while stifling his laugh.