Why Karn ?...

Author's POV

" Jiji , can you control Karn too ?" Uruvi asked vaguely .

" Yes , I can....but why ?" Samiksha asked in confliction .

" Leave it on me jiji , just today you have to control both Agni and Karn " Uruvi smirked

-----Time skip-----

As suggested by Kaliyuga trio , a big statue of Ravan was made for Ravan-dahan ...as it happen on Dussehra.
Panchal Royals were standing on the ground where the Ravan's statue was there , for welcoming Hastinapur, Dwarka and Mathura royals.

First of all Hastinapur royals entered , followed by Dwarka and then Mathura.
While coming , Agni and Pratyush were bickering silently.

Agni's POV

" Look Pratyush,  I will tell about me loving him ...afterwards , you will not utter a word !!"Agni whisper yelled.

" But I am going to tell!..."Pratyush said with a smirk.

" Then I will also yell about you and Shikhandini!" I retorted.

" I don't care !...do whatever you want !..Just I am going to tell about you and him....Just see , he is looking at you only !" Pratyush said smugly.  I glanced at Karn and yes he was looking at me only . I waved at him slightly and turned again to Pratyush with a glare.

" Look-"

" Agni !...Pratyush!....behave yourselves!....why are you bickering anyways?" Maa piped in , glaring at both of us. I and Pratyush looked at each other and then at Maa with crooked smile.

" Umm....actually we are bickering about , who is more hot-Sapphire or Toofan !" I said with a foolish grin. Pratyush chocked a cough . Maa looked at me weirdly and turned at other side with a look saying ,' Shaurya's ghost has possessed her  !'

" I mean ,....what kind of excuse is that ?!.."Pratyush asked while stifling his laugh.

" Nice use of Sapphire and Toofan , right ?" I asked with goofy grin . He nodded with a soft chuckle.

" Hey , but ...do you know , why Maharani Samiksha didn't came ?" He asked me suspiciously. I shooked my head negatively.  Oh yes !...she is not here !

I looked ahead and Maharaj Dhrupad took a bow and arrow and aimed at the Ravan's statue.
Everyone was looking at the Ravan's statue. 

I was also looking at the Ravan-dahan which was about to take place but suddenly,  I felt someone nudging me.

I looked beside me and saw Uruvi standing beside me with a weird look. What she is doing in area of Mathura royals.

" Rajkumari Uruvi!...What are you doing here ?" Pratyush asked from beside me , suspiciously. 

" I just want to talk something with Agni , Agni can you please come with me?" She asked with puppy eyes.

"If you want to talk about staying away from Karn then sorry , I don't want to talk about it!.." I finalized and looked at Ravan's statue.

" No !...I don't want to talk about it ....actually I feel something suspicious here so I want to talk about that , please come with me .." She pleaded.  I looked at Pratyush and he shooked his head in a manner saying, ' Don't go ....' .

" Don't worry bhaiya ... Actually I am also feeling something suspicious and for first time Uruvi wants to something better than sticking to Karn .... so I will go to investigate before something bad happens!.." I assured.

" Okay then I will also come with you ..." Pratyush said and looked at Uruvi but she seemed uncomfortable.  I think she wants to talk about  something else ,other than this 'suspicious feeling'.