Mathura

Karn's POV

" Is there really a need for that?" Mamishri's voice was Cracking.  Me and my brothers were now leaving for hastinapur. Kanha said that Shravan and Vedika needs training for weapons , Shruti didn't want to go .

" Yes maiya,  don't you want your child to be skilled, it's only for two years." Kanha said as if two years is a really short time. Mamashri and mamishri looked at shravan hesitantly and he gave him small smile saying that ,' he will go'. Both of them then looked at Vedika as if asking ,' do you want to do it ?' , and she nodded weakly. What happened to her ?....Today she is looking really weak and it seems like she will fall asleep anytime ..... anyways , I have to solve the mystery of scarf , but how I will know whose scarf it was.?

That scarf was of dark blue colour with weird kind golden lotus embroidery done at its four corners,  with a weird ' R ' like design done on its border. What is this ' R' ...is it some kind of code language.

" Okay then take care." Mamashri said sadly while hugging Shravan and surprisingly Vedika too . Same action was performed by mamishri.

" Come back as soon as possible. " Mamishri said emotionally to Shravan and she kissed both Shravan's and Vedika's head . Subhadra and our both bhabhishri's hugged Vedika tightly. Subhadra hugged Shravan too.

" I will miss you too , though it's not a big deal because we three live away,most of the time but still two years is a long time. " Shruti said with a sad smile and hugged Shravan and Vedika like her life depends on it. Well , as we are also going back to Hastinapur , we will also miss all these people , including Shravan,  Shruti and Vedika , yes Vedika too..... I know that she is really arrogant and egotistical,  but I really loved arguing with her.

But today was something really weird thing happening,  I saw Vedika glancing at me frequently.....Before she didn't even care to look at me and now suddenly what happened to her?..... I know these Kaliyugians have some mental problem but I didn't know sometimes it can be really serious. Hmm,...Daal me kuch toh Kala hai !

------Time skip--‐---

Kanha said that Firstly he will take Vedika to meet her mother . As mathura comes in way to hastinapur ,me and my brothers also decided to go alonf with Kanha, Shravan and Vedika.  Though we will not go inside Mathura . As we will reach their,  me and brothers will take our leave and go to hastinapur because we have no interest in going to our enemies. 

We started our journey on our horses and a thought came in my mind to ask about that scarf.

Vedika's POV

I am feeling so sleepy.  First of all , I was unable to sleep at night due to the nightmare and after that I saw Karn's ghost and if he was really Karn then he must have my scarf . I was giving sporadic glances at him to check if I could see my scarf. Many times my gaze locked with him and I quickly averted it to avoid any suspicion.  But first time I noticed that , he had dangerously beautiful honey colored eyes . And just look at my eyes .... I still remember my pathetic brother calling me .... lomdi ke aakho Wali nalayak . Though I love blue colour of my eyes but now I can't do anything about my eye shape.

I was literally dozing off on my horse because I was feeling really sleepy.

" Do anyone of you know whose scarf is this ?" I heard Karn asking , my eyes fluttered wide open and I impulsively shot my head in his direction. Gayi bhais paani me !

I saw everyone looking at the scarf properly with narrowed eyes.

" Show me ." Arjun extended his hand and took the scarf from Karn , he examined it properly and shooked his head negatively and gave it to Duryodhan , who had same reaction as him. Duryodhan passed it to Krishna.