Truth !

Author's POV

It was 1:00 am ....

" Very nice Uruvi,....just keep this drama of becoming ' mental ' going on untill Agni dies out of starvation.  And about Karn ...he already loves you ! ... "

" Yes jiji I will do as you told.... but I don't know, Karn really loves me or not . Because two days before.... at night , I saw something which created a suspicion in my mind that Karn l-loves Agni " The girl sighed sadly.

" Wait what !? .... Are you kidding me ? .... Karn loves Agni ! .... Uruvi..both of them are always ready to rip each others head 0and you are telling me ' Karn loves Agni ' !" The elder one laughed frivolously. 

" No Samiksha jiji ... I am serious , that night I saw Karn blocked Agni between his arms and brought his face extremely close to Agni ...if he had even moved a bit ahead , he would've been kissing her ! .... But I am really glad , that didn't happen ....but when he brought his face close to that of Agni's , he called her 'beautiful ' ..... I don't think he called me 'beautiful' even once....and neither he came that close to me , ever !" Uruvi was literally on verge of tears , her elder sister hugged her and caressed her head. 

" Don't worry Uruvi....Agni will die soon! .... It's quite surprising that she remained alive without food and water even for two days ! ....but as we are allowed to meet her inside the prison...I went and saw that she literally was having no energy to even talk,  though by body she looked quite healthy..but her overall demeanor told me that she will die soon .
And once she dies , Karn will be yours  !" Samiksha consoled her sister.

" What do you think jiji ?.... I love Karn ?" Uruvi asked seriously. Samiksha smirked as she knows her sister very well.

" Of course ,.... No !" Samiksha replied confidently . Uruvi smirked.

" Correct !.....Who will even love that Bastard !...Born to that character less queen before her marriage! ...... I just want to become Queen of most powerful Kingdom , Hastinapur! ...." Uruvi said while ripping all the petals of lotus she was holding in her hands for no reason. Samiksha smirked proudly at her sister's thinking . * Author is rolling her eyes *

Unknown to the sisters ,..someone heard their conversation and gasped when he/she heard that . That person took his/her leave from there with blood boiling in pure rage .

Agni's POV

I heard the door of prison opening . Yaar itni raat ko jail me bhi koi thik se sone nahi deta ! ....Ab phirse weak hone ka natak karna padega !
Two days had already passed in this jail and I am still alive , ' without eating or drinking ' ..... Magic !!
As atleast it was allowed for everyone to meet me in prison if they want .... so many people came to meet me from morning,...as if I am some patient in hospital!...

At this time I think it must be Madhav who came .... because,  he is the only one who came to meet me at night from two days ,.. just because he was enjoying,  not letting me sleep peacefully .

" Yaar Madhav! .... please go ... I don't want to talk to you right now !!" I said in fake weak voice .... thoughh he knows that I am extremely healthy , but still I do this act even infront of him ..so that the soldiers will not not get suspicious .
I didn't got the reply ,.., but I felt someone sit on the ground beside the area I was sleeping. I still kept my eyes closed...because I know , it's his some new trick.

" Umm... Hii.." I opened my eyes wide with horrified expression on my face , as of I heard some alien talking to me .

" Y-You!...W-What do you want ? .... " I asked , still being in the character of person who didn't got food and water from two days and is still alive , somehow. He rolled his eyes.