Itni Mithas !

Pratyush's POV

We all are gathered in dining hall for breakfast but Niyati( Agni), Chandra and Chandni arent still here . I thought Niyati would be the first person to Come here because she must be dying our of hunger by now.
We all have already started eating breakfast because everyone can't be kept waiting for just three people

I saw Rajmata looking worriedly at entrance. Though she is a strict mother but I know how much she loves her daughter.

Mohini is constantly bugging me while asking if Vedika came or not . I don't feel irritated though. I wonder how much struggles she had to go through because she can't see.

Krishna and Subhadra didn't touched their plate like me.

Arjun was eating , but throwing sporadic glances at the entrance.
This Arjun is really fascinating guy .... in battle he was the only one to analyze my speed and I forgot to ask him how he did it.

But something extremely weird was happening today , Rajkumar Karn was throwing sporadic death glares at me . What did I do to deserve this ? .... I didn't even had a proper conversation with him and he is directly forming rivalry between us !
But I don't want any rivalry with him , one reason being not wanting Hastinapur to attack on Mathura and second being he is one of the best friend of my best friend Shaurya.

" Why aren't you eating Pratyush?" Shikhandini asked just for the sake of formality , even though she knew why I wasn't eating.

" I can't start stuffing food in my mouth , when my sister hasn't arrived yet." I replied calmly. She flashed me confused look.

" You have a sister?....And we don't even know!!" Shikhandini exclaimed . I rolled my eyes and just gave her a nod.

Author's POV

Everyone's gaze turned their gazes at entrance when they heard some noise , and saw the trio entered . And everyone's jaw dropped at the sight because it was like three of them interchanged their style of clothing. Shruti and Shravan had worn such clothes which they were used to see on Vedika and Vedika had worn the clothes which comes in Shruti's style of clothing.

 Shruti and Shravan had worn such clothes which they were used to see on Vedika and Vedika had worn the clothes which comes in Shruti's style of clothing

Shravan's outfit