She accepted it so easily ! .... Miracle!

Sapphire's POV

" Sorry Bhai log , but unfortunately we have to stay in Panchal for few days . "My friend said in irritated tone . She just came to take us inside with her. It's almost 7:00 pm and sun is on verge of setting completely  aur iss ko ab hamari yaad aai hai !
I think I should ditch Agni and change my owner .... but I can't do that because I love her so much even tough she is a crackhead.

But I am really excited to see how a palace looks from inside , maybe this is one of the advantages of being her friend. But for some reason Agni didn't look much happy by the thought of her staying in Panchal.

I, Agni and Toofan made our way towards the palace. Agni's eyes were fixed on the setting sun , which gave a reddish orange glow to the clouds . As always the sunset was majestic.  But Agni was looking at it in awe for some reason.

" You know , in Kaliyuga.... Sunsets aren't this beautiful !!
Actually , I came to know the real meaning of Nature when I came to Dwaparyuga.  Everything is so beautiful here , that I can't describe in words!" Agni exclaimed.  She looked at sky and closed eyes for a while to just feel soft breeze kissing her skin.

But suddenly she opened her eyes and frowned.
" But yaar , Mera badnasib toh dekho ! .... Woh Karn bhi yahi hai !
And on top of that,  That freaking Maharaj Dhrupad is my Mama !! ... And from the look he was giving to me , I can say that he already hates me !" Agni sighed dramatically . Well , to be honest , I neither know who is Karn nor who is Dhrupad.  From what Agni is telling , I guess Dhrupad is King of Panchal  , but I don't know who is Karn .....Definitely must be someone who irritates Agni .

" Anyways ..." Agni drawled while pulling out a basket ball from the bag tied to her waist. Actually,  she told me that , her friend Madhav is a God and he gave her, Shravan and Shruti those bags . She says that , that is bag is like a Doremon's gadget ( I really don't know , who this Doreamon is ... must be some kind of bhoot) . Anyways , from that bag we can get anything she want from Kaliyuga. Though that bag is small but it can pull out huge things. One day,  she even pulled out some weird creature known as bike from that bag ! .... I was amazed when  I saw her pulling out such a huge thing from such a small bag.

Right now , she pulled out basket ball from that bag . I know it is called 'basket ball' because I saw her playing with it many times, whenever she got some free time from Guru Parshuram's training .

Agni's POV

I started randomly dribbling and doing cross-overs with the basketball as we were heading towards palace. Actually I had hidden Sapphire and Toofan quite far away from palace. I don't mind it though , it's like doing an evening walk.

Author's POV

Agni got nearer to the palace , before going inside , she asked one of the soldiers to tell her where the stable was . Of course she couldn't just take Toofan inside the palace....but she could take Sapphire inside , she thought. 

After leaving Sapphire in the stable. Agni and Sapphire made their way inside the palace, even though Agni doesn't really know where to go . Both of them just took some random route and Agni just hoped to find someone from Panchal's royal family on the route , so that she could ask them about what to do and where to go.

" So , Sapphire , do you like this palace?" Agni asked lazily while still dribbling the basket ball . As sun had almost set, darkness was falling and the mashals were already ignited ...illuminating the whole palace.