Agni will soon extinguish ..

Author's POV

" Uruvi , your work is to manipulate everyone , so that they will start considering Agni , Evil ! .... As Agni went to Mathura for two days , you can do this work easily ! ...." Uruvi nodded with a demonic smirk .

" But Jiji .... it's really easy for you to kill Agni ! ...then why you are not just killing her directly?" Uruvi asked in confusion.

" No my dear Uruvi ! ..... You don't know,  but this Agni has got a boon from Devi Maa before she even born ,..That boon says, Agni will rule over Mathura if she got support of right people! ....
And if she somehow got support of Dwarka , Hastinapur and Panchal then no one can stop her from ruling over Mathura...
So our aim is to make Agni evil in everyone's eyes and by doing that she will loose everyone's support,  even her mother as well as Pratyush....
So are you getting what am I trying to say ?" 

" That means in either way Agni will soon extinguish !?" Uruvi asked and her sister nodded with evil look , while squeezing a doll in her hand which has Agni's blood on it.

-----Time skip------

Uruvi started manipulating everyone about Agni being evil ...but this time she didn't have advantage of her innocent face because it was hidden due to facial hair problem.
She manipulated few people quite easily but most people were on Agni's side , they weren't getting manipulated even after Uruvi's lots of trials.

But Uruvi's main targets were Karn , Krishna and Shaurya , because they will become future kings of their kingdoms . So even if she succeed in in manipulating three of them then her half of the work will be done .

It was afternoon time..

" Hey Shaurya!!" Uruvi cried cheerfully as she entered Shaurya's room to see Shaurya twirling his sword vigorously in his hands . As Shaurya suddenly heard her voice , he got startled and his sword slipped from his hands and due to inertia it flew over to Uruvi . Uruvi got saved because she ducked down in time , or else Shaurya's sword must have been pierced through her heart.

" I am extremely sorry Rajkumari Uruvi!.... Are you okay ?" Shaurya asked worriedly but instead of going towards Uruvi,  he went towards his sword an picked it up . Uruvi flashed him a filthy look , but as her face was hidden, Shaurya can't see it.

" Oh yes I am alright !!" Uruvi replied sarcastically. Shaurya sighed dramatically. 

" I know I look handsome even in this long beard,...but I didn't realized that you love my this look so much that you came in my room to see me ! ... I am flattered." Shaurya jested while dramatically placing his hand on his heart region. Uruvi rolled his eyes.

" I have no interest in seeing your face , Shaurya ....I just came here to ask you a question !" Uruvi said with fake sweetness.
Shaurya smirked carelessly.

" What do you think Uruvi? .... I will answer your question after I saw you slapping and kicking my sister , even when she was suffering through massive headache!!" Shaurya spat . Uruvi was taken aback by seeing that Shaurya could also speak so harshly.

" And you know very well ,  why I was slapping and kicking your sister , Agni !" Uruvi asked while sitting on one of the sofas , without any permission.

" I know ... because Draupadi thinks Agni is the one who  tried to kill her ! " Shaurya replied , again continuing to twirl his sword.
Uruvi huffed in annoyance.

" So you believe Agni more than Draupadi?" Uruvi asked cooking brow.

" I don't know whom I believe more ...but I have full confidence that Agni can't do such thing." Shaurya asked casually.