Abduction

Vedika's POV

We are heading towards Shehzadi's chamber. Krishna gave me and Shruti a rough idea about where Shehzadi's chamber is.

Me and Shruti are walking infront and Brihanlala and Karnika are following behind us. There are many people rushing here
And there for wedding preparations.

We kept on walking and after sometime came to halt because there were three different ways infront and we didn't knew where to go. As I and Shruti stopped abruptly. Karn (Karnika) and Arjun ( Brihanlala) bumped into me and Shruti respectively causing both of us to stumble but I immediately balanced myself , but Shruti was about to fall, I tried to stuck my hand beneath her to prevent her from falling ,but before I could do it , Arjun ( Brihanlala) caught her by her arms and supported her to stand on her legs.

" Sorry!" I heard Arjun saying to Shruti and she give a ,' it's okay' look.

" I think you should also apologize !" I whisper yelled at Karn ( Karnika). He just smirked.

" What if I didn't apologize Rajkumari?" Karn (Karnika) whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. Why the hell am I shivering?

I was about to make him apologize me but was stopped.

" Now , I request you two to not start your useless fight here ." Shruti said in disbelief.

" Exactly, just think about which among these three routes will lead us to Rajkumari's chamber?" Arjun ordered. I sighed but gave a final death glare to Karn who gave me a toothy grin.

Four of us started thinking which one will b1e the right route. I glanced everywhere and saw people were busy in their own work. We can't even ask any guard to show us the route because I and Shruti are ourselves disguised as guards.

" Now what we will do ? " Shruti asked in panicked state.

" Only 15 min are remaining !" I said as calmly as possible while wiping the sweat from my forehead. Both of us turned around.

" What to do ?" We asked Karnika and Brihanlala with hope.

" We don't know!" They said shrugging. Kin murkho ko Sath me laya hai hamne?, they are from Dwaparyuga and still they don't know what to do.
I gave Shruti a look saying ,' Remind me to kill them later.'
She nodded with tensed look.

" Woah....I think we got the way !" Arjun(Brihanlala) suddenly exclaimed in girly voice with a glint of relief in his eyes. Three of us followed Arjun's gaze and saw two women , probably servents were going on the straight route with flower tiaras and garlands in their hands while giggling for some reason.

Those two women felt a gaze on them and turned their heads towards us. As soon as their gaze fell on me and Shruti, their jaws dropped as well as those tiaras and garlands also fell from their hands . Their faces turned red due to , who knows what reason.

I narrowed my eyes at them , I saw Shruti doing the same . But those two ladies were now as red as tomatoes. Kya ye dono Sharma rahe hai ? , But why ?

Those two ladies suddenly started walking away in flustered state. Arey ooh mahutarma , wo phulo ki Mala Kaun Lekar jayenga ?

" Excuse me , I think you forgot these garlands." Shruti called in manly voice while picking up the garlands and tiaras from the floor. Those two women came to halt and turned their gaze towards Shruti , shyly. Both of them were less in height than Shruti, Shruti being about 5.4 feet. I am quite tall ,about 5.9 feet.
Shruti handed those garlands to those women .

" T-Thanks !" Both of them muttered shyly. And turned around to storm away.

" Hey wait !" I called to stop them.