resigning, went wrong !.

AUTHOR'S POV

" I want to resign.." Vedika said and ,Prince and Abhay felt like everything is snatched away from them. They literally fell back on their chairs with absolute zero expression.

" Why?.." Prince asked in agony without looking at Vedika.

" I am really sorry if I hurt you in some way but please don't resign Vedika ..." Abhay literally begged. Vedika looked at her two friends in shock because she never thought , she would be so important to them that they would be so agonized just on thought of her resigning.

" No Abhay , I am not hurt .... I just want to resign, there are two reasons..." Vedika drawled.

" What reasons ?..." Prince asked. Abhay looked at her inquisitively.

" Umm... actually, I had a dream to become an IAS officer, so I have decided to give exam this year and my UPSC prelims are in few days and I have to study for that , ... And because of this work and doing overtime * she glanced at Abhay* , I am not able to study for it ...
And second reason is a bit personal,* She galnced at Abhay again* , so can't tell about it..." Vedika explained. There was a silence for a while.

"Seriously Vedika?...you resigning just due to this small reason !?.." Prince asked in disbelief and Vedika nodded like a idiot . Prince and Abhay both of them rolled their eyes.

" Vedika, agar tune pehele he bata diya hota ki teri UPSC ki exam hai toh Maine tujhse overtime nahi karvaya hota !!....Okay , if you want you can take leave for some days but please don't resign." Abhay pleaded. Vedika looked at him while thinking that , the real reason for her leaving them is that she don't want to fall in love with Abhay , not when they have became friends now but she couldn't get over her feelings for him . She thought that Abhay will never like her back and the only thing she will get by falling in love with him is hatred from him.

" Ummm... Actually, I cant take holidays , as my only source of income is this job and I was planning to leave Bombay and go somewhere and take some less time consuming job , so that I could study as well as earn some money...
Please let me resign. I promise that I will remain in contact with you ..." I said to both of them . Prince and Abhay sighed heavily.
After thinking for a while , an idea came to Prince's mind and he smirked to himself.

" Vedika , I have solution for your problem..." Prince said Victoriously while flashing a smirk to Abhay . He raised his eyebrows, thinking...there is something definitely going on in Prince's mind.

" What solution?.." Vedika asked tiredly.

" The solution is , we will reduce your working hours...means you will work only 4 hrs a day . And rest day , you can study and I will send Abhay to your your home if you need something, so you don't need to worry about cooking and all because I will appoint Abhay as your personal chef . And maybe Abhay will help you in your studies too.." Prince ranted and Vedika's as well as Abhay's eyes were going wide at each sentence of Prince .

Prince finished his speech with a stupid grin. Abhay and Vedika gave him ' Are you serious?' Look .

" Prince !...Are you trying to make Abhay my servant ?"Vedika asked in disbelief.

" Yes !.." Prince said without any hesitation and Abhay gave him devastated look .

VEDIKA'S POV

" Don't you think Vedika, it will be tit for tat ?...I mean Abhay have troubled you a lot , so it's golden opportunity for take his revenge by making him your servant..." Prince said while smiling mischievously at Abhay. I don't know why but I am feeling like this, but I went through this 'servent ' thing before .