The end

Guys , the story is going to take fucking interesting twist and I am going make this book a sequel , in which both Vedabhay and Karnika supporters will be happy.😁

_______________________________________

VEDIKA'S POV

" I am really sorry Vedika ..." I turned to my side and saw Abhay staring at me guiltily. We were in Abhay's car as he offered me to take to my home . Though I denied but he still loaded me in the car and ordered his driver to start driving it. I was just gazing out of window with an angry pout .

I didn't answered to his question and kept on gazing out of the window. I felt him scooting closer to me and I felt tickling sensation in my stomach but I tried to keep angry expression on my face.

" Vedika!...I am sorry !.." Abhay cooked in my ear in funny way . I tried to hold but couldn't help but chuckle at his cuteness.

I turned towards him only to see him staring at me with a ludicrous toothy grin.
" Zara bachke rehena , kahi katla na karde ham aapka !.." I said with a fake glare , his grin turned into a smirk and my breath hitched when he started leaning towards my face while looking into my eyes. His eyes flickered over to my lips and I squeezed my eyes shut while thinking what is going to happen next but I opened my eyes abruptly when he spoke in my ear .

" What did you just thought Vedika, hun ?...." He asked in teasing tone . Yes , I thought he is going to kiss me but he didn't do anything like that , he just took his mouth near my ear and asked the question.

I felt my cheeks heat up and my heart beating faster.

" Your driver is looking at us , ...just move back !!!."I just lightly pushed him away. He scooted away from me with a teasing smile on his face making my face go red in embarrassment.

" First of all I am extremely tired and now I have to handle this trouble." I muttered while looking at Abhay with cross eyes.
" You are extremely tired today that's why I am staying with you tonight and do all the household chores you do daily !.." He said proudly. My eyes widened in horror.

" No , you will not stay with me !!...." I argued.

" Why ?...I promise I will not do anything wrong to you !...Trust me Vedika !...I know, in your opinion I am very bad and it's obvious for you to think like that because I had been a complete demon to you ,....but please Vedika , just give me one chance to prove that I am a good human being. Please Vedika !.." He ranted and I was just staring at him with my lips parted.

" Please Vedika, atleast say something!.." He snapped me out of the staring session.

I was about to say something but suddenly I felt a dangerous jerk and before I know everything ended.

AUTHOR'S POV

Abhay's car got crashed into a truck and and before anyone could even react the car got thrown far away and it fell on the road with a a loud crash.

Everyone present on the road rushed over to the scenes in horror and they gasped when the only thing they could see was blood sprawled everywhere on the road . The car was completely devastated and the faces of the people in car were totally damaged and engulfed in blood.

" Someone call the ambulance!!.."one man yelled .

" But they are.....dead!!"

------------The  story ends --------------------

There will a sequel of this story .

The name of the next book of the sequel will be :
A PROPHETIC DREAM