Pranipaat!!

[A/N] Just a reminder, as in this story Mahabharat war didn't happen, Kaliyuga people don't know anything about Kauravas and Pandavas. They only know story of Lord Krishna.

____________________________________________________________________

KALIYUGA

Delhi

" SIR, can you please grant me leave for two days " Shruti asked the head of Emergency department Mr Saha ,with hope reflecting from her eyes.

"OK, But why do you want holiday , I mean is there any genuine reason ?" Dr Saha asked cocking his brow.

" SIR there is no big reason , just my brother and friend are back to Delhi after so many days , and my friend she just came back yesterday from McMahon Border by defeating those Chinese and my brother came back from USA . Three of us rarely unite , so I just want to spend some time with them" Shruti drawled and nervously bit her bottom lip.

Dr. Saha narrowed his eyes at her , but then smiled causing Shruti to release a relieved sigh.
"Of course Dr Shruti Rathi , you are granted two days leave because you deserve it , as you are one of the most hardworking doctor here!" He said smiling.

"Thank you so much sir !!" Shruti said and flashed a sparkling smile.

It was about 8 pm , and as Shruti took her leave , she decided to go  back to her home.
As she was walking past the door of hospital , she saw her friends Madhav, Jasmine and Rudra coming from front , laughing on some joke. But when they saw Shruti was leaving much early , they flashed her confused looks.

"Hey Shruti, where are you going girl!!" Jasmine asked throwing her arm lazily around Shruti neck.

" To my house " Shruti said grabbing Jasmine's hand and pulled it away from her neck . Jasmine flashed Shruti a dirty look , shruti reacted by teasingly stucking her tongue out at Jasmine, causing Madhav and Rudra to chuckle.

" May I know , why are you off to your house this early?" Madhav asked cocking his brow.

" You three already know , and I am too lazy to explain you again !!" Shruti said acting to be lazy.

" OH yes , her brother and friend are here after many day ,?.....and blah blah ......." Rudra said imitating Shruti's voice in funny high pitched way , earning a whack from Shruti, causing Madhav and Jasmine to giggle.

" But whatever you say , your brother Shravan is damn handsome !!" Jasmine said dreamily causing Shruti to roll her eyes and Madhav and Rudra to snort.

" And yes your friend Vedika , though she keeps stern look always , but she is drop-dead gorgeous!!" Madhav said recalling the memory when he saw Vedika.

" Madhav is right , especially her eyes are really beautiful. I wonder , if she looks this beautiful with emotionless face , then how beautiful she will look when she will smile" Rudra added dreamily. Shruti's three friends were zoning out , causing shruti to huff. She hit her three friends hard on their heads causing them to groan.

" You three idiots , stop dreaming!!" Shruti spat. Her three friends rubbed the back of their necks nervously , smiling sheepishly at her.

" You three are my friends , and never ever anyone of you complimented me , just keep on ranting about my how beautiful my brother and friend looks. You Jasmine , my brother will not even give a shit about you.  And you two idiots Madhav and Rudra , Vedika will not even look at you twice , so come back from your hypothetical dreams !!" Shruti snarled in annoyance,  causing her three friends to gawk at her.