Guru Parshuram

Agni's POV

" Who are you ?" The man in orange asked coldly while glaring at three of us.

" Pranipaat Gurudev !... I am Vasudev Krishna from Dwarka. " Madhav introduced while joining his hands infront of the man. He mounted off from his horse and we mimicked his actions.

Dronacharyaji's eyes softened after hearing Madhav's name.
" OH,  Vasudev Krishna,  Pranipaat!...... What brought you here today?" He asked while looking and me and Shravan up and down,  weirdly , as if we are some aliens.

" I will tell you my purpose Gurudev,  but first of all meet these two. He is Rajkumar Chandra, my younger brother . And she is Rajkumari Agni from Mathura. " Madhav introduced. I and Shravan greeted  Gurudev.  He was looking at us in confusion. 

" Well, Vasudev,  I didn't knew that you had a younger brother as well and also I never heard that Mathura also have a princess." Gurudev asked in suspicion. 

" But they exist Gurudev , whether you believe it or not and you have to believe it because they are standing infront of you. " Madhav said politely. Gurudev nodded vaguely.

" What kind of out-of-the-world clothes are you two wearing ?" Gurudev asked cocking a brow at me and Shravan. Well , I can ask same question to him!

" Actually we are from Kaliyuga and the clothes we are wearing are the clothes people wear in future." I replied back. I think I was rude. Gurudev looked at me in disgust. Great ! Now I spoiled my non existing image !

" Rajkumar Krishna,  I have no problem in accepting Rajkumar Chandra as my student but sorry I can't accept Rajkumari Agni as my student. " Gurudev announced his decision. Shravan gave me a look saying ,' Why did you behaved rudely with Gurudev?'.
Now I regret. But I don't think I said something so rude that he will not accept me as his student?

" Why Gurudev , why not Agni?" Madhav asked in confusion.  Gurudev looked at me.

" Because she is from Mathura , and also I don't accept female students. " Gurudev said lacadaisically. WHAT ? ..... I DONT THINK GENDER OR KINGDOM HAS ANY RELATION WITH EDUCATION!

"Excuse me ! , sorry for being rude to you before but I don't think gender or kingdom is some valid reason for you to not to accept me as your student ." I said as calmly as possible. Madhav gave me a look saying ,' please stop ! ... I am here to speak with him." But I ignored.

" Well, well Rajkumari Agni ,  I am sorry , I can't accept you as my student , the main reason is that,  you belong to Mathura which is best friend of Panchal and that is why I am afraid that I can't teach you. And second reason is that , you are a female and I never taught a female student. " Gurudev gave an absolute lame excuse.  I was really angry but I can't disrespect him because he is a teacher. I looked at Madhav and Shravan . Madhav gave me a look saying ,' there are zero chances that he will accept you'. Shravan had a sad countenance. 

" Okay , With all respect Dronacharyaji,  I also don't want to be your student and believe me I don't need to learn any weapons to fight because I am expert in fighting without weapons. Once I tried to fight with sword but got myself injured . But I challenge you Dronacharyaji,  after two years , I will become better than any of the students you taught till now." I announced as politely as possible.  He glared at me angrily at first but then his lips got curled into a smirk.

" I will wait for that day ." He said in challenging tone.

I went towards Shravan .
"Well , he doesn't want to teach me ... but all the best to you." I said with a sad grin. He hugged me tightly and I replicated the action.