Invitation

DWAPARYUGA

AUTHOR'S POV

" Jijaji Dhritrashtra!.... I am telling you again !....Do something to make Duryodhan King , atleast he shouldn't become servant of that Sut Putra ..like you became servent of your younger brother!.." Shakuni said in 'wake up to reality tone '.

" SHAKUNI !!!...HOW DARE YOU XALL ME SERVANT AND HOW YOU DARE TO CALL KARN ,... SUT PUTRA ?!!" Dhritrashtra yelled in rage .

" I was just just telling reality Maharaj and any intelligent person will easily understand what am I trying to tell you. So if you don't want your sons and daughter to live a life of servant , then think about what I said . Pranipaat!.." Shakuni bowed and left the room, leaving Dhritrashtra fighting with his own thoughts.

SHAKUNI'S POV

I am anyhow going to make Duryodhan , King of Hastinapur . But one of the main of purpose of coming here something else . The reason to come here is knowing about someone and if that person become part of Gandhar then one while kingdom will be under Gandhar.

But the problem is , I don't know who will be right person to gain the knowledge of that particular person.

I guess , Dushala will be right person. She is innocent and will tell everything to me .

I was making my way towards Dushala's but saw Kunti and Karn coming from front. Karn had an extremely grim look on his face and Kunti looked a bit angry and she was saying something to Karn .
Hmm ..... I can smell something interesting...

I was about to hide somewhere to listen there conversation but before I could do that Kunti saw me .

I gave her a toothey grin while showing my cavity full teeth.

" Oh Gandharaj .... Pranipaat!!" She said and Karn looke up with an emotionless countenance .

" Pranipaat Maharani !.." I said with a fake smile.

" How come you came to Hastinapur suddenly?.." Kunti asked. I was about to answer but was cut off.

" I will go ,... because I don't have time to listen useless talks ." Karn said in cold while looking at Kunti with crossed eyes.

" Karn !...." Kunti called but he has already left.

Well!...What's happening?..

" What happened to him ?.." I asked curiously.

" Actually,.....There is an argument between us !...about Karn's marriage. It's nothing important...you just tell , how come you are here today , suddenly?.." She asked.

" Umm... Actually, I want to give invitation of my son ,Shalya's coronation ceremony ... to you all..." I replied.

" Woah !....it's really nice. We will definitely come !.." Kunti replied with excitement. I flashed her a fake smile.

" Okay then , see you Gandharaj ,....I want go to do a really important work." She said and left. I scoffed.

KALIYUGA

AGNI'S POV

" Guys as Diwali is coming, so you there will be an another competition in which you have to design Indian traditional outfits with a touch of western style. And the winner will get a Diwali treat from us.." Prince announced and I yawned . It was almost end of the working hour and this Prince , Abhay and Anshika came to give us boring announcements.

" Stop yawning Miss Vedika!.." Anshika ordered firmly when she saw I was in half sleep.

" Oh please,....You are not owner or CEO of the company , so just keep your mouth shut!" I spat and everyone gasped.