Hello everyone,

Introducing a new book,

Introducing First The Leading Girl of The Story Avni.

Author's POV

Avneet kaur - 18 years old girl, studying in class 12th. Tagged most beautiful girl all around everytime, popular everywhere because of her look, and because of her father too.

Her father is trustee and co - owner of the one of the most successful business of India in Automobiles sector.

They are so rich and and Avni is a girl born with the golden spoon, she is the only child of their parents, that is why so stubborn and out of all the restrictions.

She is Delhite, belongs from the one of the most poshest area of India.

She is modern, bold girl to express herself, for what South delhi's known for.

Her mind runs faster than bullet train.

She is daddy's princess, and mumma's favourite too, because her mother and father work hard for her happiness only.

They have only one motive in their life and that is her happiness.

So there is no boundation and restrictions on her with make her feel like she should do something but she is not allowed to do.

But with all the freedom from her parents, Avni always take care of this as well that she will not do anything with make her parents feel regret to give freedom to her.

In the middle of year, when Avni is in class 12th, they shifted to Agra.

Her mother is a well known professor owns the chain of institutes helps students to prepare for entrance tests, JEE, AIEEE, NEET and so many other examination.

This is the one of the most growing business in India.

So now her parents shifted to Agra for business expansion in Agra. To target to customers in the most biggest state on the basis of number of population.

Let's see what Agra gonna make change in Avni's life.

Stay tuned.