35

Warning ⚠ : there would some content will be on a female menstrual cycle. If anybody feel uncomfortable reading you can stop reading next 3 chapters.

Let's start

Sid came back to his residence and he want to be the one in avni's life with whom she feel comfortable to feel everything in her life.

Meanwhile with Avni,

She is irritated with the behavior of Sid today, and her menstrual cycle starts today and cause of the pain and irritation of cramps she is feeling so frustrated and angry.

She got a call from her friends before dinner.

Avni : hello guys. (Sounds low and irritated)

Ishika : what happen babe? You sounds low today?

Aarohi : you must be on periods? Right?

Ishika : is it?

Avni : day 1. (Said in a low tone)

Abhishek : ohh means I have to stay away from you for new few days. (Said teasingly)

Ishika : abhishek, why you get scared of her in her periods day.

Abhishek : you are saying like you don't know, but I am really feel so scared from her unnecessary mood swings in these 5-6 days of month, she just find the reasons to fight. (Said making fun of her)

Avni : shut up yaar abhi, I am not saying anything to you. (Irritated)

Ishika : that is true actually avni. You have really bad mood swings.

Aarohi : I don't agree with you, and I know Abhishek can't understand but you should understand Ishika.

Abhishek : what I can't understand, and girls this is normal what is the reason make it issue?

Avni : you won't understand abhi, and yeah I wish a bit respect from you. (Said in disappointment)

Ishika : calm down babe.

Aarohi : yeah abhi, you should say sorry to avni.

Abhishek : for what? Yaaaaar you two always do that, okay I am sorry avni. (Said formally)

Avni : keep your sorry with you, I don't want it when you can't understand.

Abhishek : yeah I can't understand okay, make your that new bf understand that.

On this statement, Avni gets angry and she cuts the call.

Stay tuned.