26

Sid : not needed mom, I can understand that how you and dad are managing to make me study in the best coaching Institute of Agra. I will wait for the phone.

His mom hugs him.

Sid : now I will score good and make you proud then I will take a phone.

His mom : you value us this much my son, this is enough for me and your dad.

Sid smiled.

His mom handed over her phone to him.

Sid looked at his mother with a confuse expression.

His mom : you can use it one hour in a day, until you get yours. (Said lovingly).

Sid feels so happy and hugs his mother happily.

His mom : god bless you my child.

Next day,

Avni and Sid met outside of class.

Sid : hii avni.

Avni : hello, Sid. Ready for the test?

Sid : how do you know that I have a test today?

Avni : a good girlfriend should know everything about her boyfriend. You can't understand. (Whisper teasingly in his ear)

Sid blush hard.

Avni : you are way too cute, you are blushing on this.

Sid try to control his emotions coming to his face, he is just like a mirror whatever he feels come to his face immediately.

Avni : awe, you are actually too sweet, just like that famous Agra ka petha (a famous sweet in Agra)

Sid : and you are a cute Rabbit 🐇🐰. (Said giving her a Nick name)

Avni : Rabbit 🐇🐰". (She said like she don't like this name)

Sid : I am sorry, I was just saying to tease you. Sorry.

Avni : areeee areeee why you get worried in small thing, I like this name, you can call me anything you wish. It will be okay for me baby.

Sid blush even more hard when she call him "Baby".

Avni : accha listen, this is time for class, save my seat for literature class.

Sid : okay.

Stay tuned.