143

Sid and his father reached their residence.

Meanwhile back to Avni's residence.

Ishika is looking upset now.

Abhishek : now you tell us ishika, what happened?

Ishika : nothing.

Avni : you are lying yaar, we all can notice there is something you are hiding behind this smile.

Ishika : there is nothing to hide from you guys, why will I hide anything from you three. (Said with a smile)

Aarohi : we don't know why are you trying to hide but there must be any problem for sure? So tell us?

Avni : yeah.

Ishika : uhm....

Aarohi : it is about your boyfriend, Rishabh, right?

Ishika : hmm

Avni : what he did? You had fight with him?

Ishika : no.

Abhishek : it looks like more than a fight, do you had a break up?

Ishika nodded.

Aarohi : but why, as much as I know you are having good time with him why you left him?

Ishika : he cheated on me. (With tears in her eyes)

Ishika starts crying she hugs avni.

Avni : but how?

Abhishek : yeah, are you sure he is cheating on you.

Ishika : he accept it himself abhi, that he don't love me anymore, it was 5 month long relationship, I was really starts feeling like I love him. But when I was in banglore I lost touch with him. And in this span of time he made a new girlfriend.

Avni : what the hell wrong with him, how can he do this?

Abhishek : he cheated you just because you was not in contact for twenty days.

Ishika nodded.

Aarohi : such a creep.

Ishika : I never expected this from rishabh, he told me that it was difficult to spend long nights without talking to anyone so he came close to his female bestie in these days so now he will date her.

Avni : this is height of being shameless.

Stay tuned.