149

His dad : what a pleasant surprise sir. (Welcome them with smile)

Her mom : congratulations mister nigam, siddharth score very good marks in boards.

His dad : thanks mam.

His mom : what would you like to have mam - sir?

Her mom : you can call me sonia, vibha ji. (With a smile)

His dad : what do you like to have sir?

Her dad : don't bother yourself mister nigam, we were just going for shopping, avni told us that she wanna meet Sid and share her happiness with her, so we disturbed you.

His dad : nothing is like that sir.

Avni : aunty - uncle, if you allow may I talk with Sid for five minutes.

His dad : sure beta.

Avni : thanks uncle.

Her dad : but come soon, we are getting late.

Avni : hmm.

Avni hold his hand and bring him to his room.

Avni looks upset. Sid is not getting it why she is upset after having such a great result of over 95 percentage.

Sid : hey my dear, I was expecting that I will get a tight hug to celebrate this 98 percent marks in boards, I really proud of you my love. (He said in a very loving tone).

But unexpectedly Avni's eyes filled with tears. She is almost on urge to cry out loud.

Sid : what happened avni? (He gets worried)

Avni hugs him so tightly and the tears roll out from her eyes, her cheeks brush his neck and he can feel her tears.

Sid starts rubbing her back to calm her.

Avni is sobbing and crying.

Sid : what happened avni?

Avni continue sobbing she is not saying anything make him feel dying in tension.

Sid : avni, tell me yaar what happened?

Avni : I have to go to America for my further studies. (She said crying in the fear of lose him for forever)

Stay tuned.