112

Sid have tears in his eyes but he is happy because it's happening just as Faisal said.

Avni really didn't give up on him.

Sid wrote a letter for her as well, but he didn't know how to deliver it to her.

So he wait for one day, and finally she came to Institute today.

They are not allowed to talk to each other in Institute.

Sid just left a letter on library table, Avni saw it and she collects. Finally they get a easier way to continue a bit conversation.

Letter ---

It's about more 15 days Avni, after my pre board's, we have 7 days straight Vacation for project preparation in Institute and Schools.

Till then I will get my phone back so we can manage it again back to good.

I am sorry.

And yeah I love you more, most.

Avni place that paper on her heart, she keep it safely with her.

That "I Love You" Are not just words, they are hope, breath and heart beat to her.

She mark a pre board's result date on calender and starts cutting days on calender.

Once in a week,

When they feels unable to control themselves they write letter to each other but most of the days, they just pass smile to each other.

Which shows their love to each other.

Finally,

And after a lot of struggle of their heart, 15 days of exams pass away.

Sid got 85 percent in pre boards. His parents are happy with his exam score.

He ask his phone back from his mother, but Aunty denied.

This is hope breaker for them, because Sid thought they will get connected on phone again.

From next day,

It's a 7 days leave in Institute, Sid have no idea how will he connect with Avni.

Stay tuned.