57

Sonia mam (Avni's mother and Institute's owner) : with the huge round of applause please welcome Sid, who scored hundred out of hundred and secured the rank one.

Sid walks up to the stage.

Sonia mam : I am really proud of you my son, it was really unexpected that someone will score full marks in today's exam.

Sid smiled, when internally only he knows how he scored full marks.

Sonia mam : but I really appreciate your efforts, and from now onwards your all fee will be off, call your father I wanna talk to them.

Sid : okay mam.

Sonia mam : again.... we all really have a lot of proud on you. After Coming from a government regional based School you get first rank, it is a surprise for me as well.

Sid is feeling worried now.

Sonia mam handed over his certificate. And ask him to call his parents.

Sid came down from stage. He ask his parents that Sonia mam wants to meet them.

Sonia mam went to his cabin.

Sid is sweating, he is feeling so guilty because he want to earn this pride.

His parents are feeling nervous. The didn't even expect once that Sid will secure Rank 1.

They reached.

His father : what happened Sid? All fine?

Sid : yeah dad, Sonia mam wanna talk to you both.

His father : but why?

Sid : I don't know, what is exactly mam wanna talk to you.

Even after the announcement that he is on rank one, he is feeling so worried and nervous.

He never wanted that any how anyone get to know that he cheated in this exam.

His father : okay let's go in.

Sid followed his father and mother.

His father knocks on the cabin door.

His father : may I come in mam.

Sonia mam : yeah sure. Mister nigam... Right?

His father : yes.

Sonia mam : have a seat.

Stay tuned.