31

It's a Wednesday today,

And this is a rule of this Institute that one day on Wednesday you are free to select your dress up according to you. Else there is uniform dress code followed in this Institute.

Sid wear his uniform only on Wednesday's too.

This is first Wednesday after committing for a relationship.

Sid is waiting for Avni.

Avni's car stops on the main entrance, and she step down like a heroine, she is looking smoking hot today in a very hot outfit.

She is wearing a short length skirt, which makes her look so tempting.

But Sid didn't liked it that much.

Avni walks inside the Institute, everyone is looking at her today, she got all the spotlight on her.

Avni : good evening Sid.

Sid : good evening.

Avni : how's this dress looking on me? (She take a round to give a display)

Sid : it's quite good, actually everything suits you Avni.

Avni : thanks.

Sid : but don't you think this is a party type look, and we are in Institute right now. What if teachers won't like it?

Avni : nobody have this right to point on my dress up on Wednesday when it out of any rule.

Sid : true.

Avni : and even I was not gonna wear this, but abhishek gifts me this and he is getting crazy to see me in this outfit, so I thought I can wear this today.

Listening abhishek's name again and again making Sid feel jealous and insecure.

Sid : oh means this wear dress up for abhishek.

Avni : you can say this.

Sid : you never tried something like this for me. (Said in a jealous tone).

Avni : did you ever asked me?

Sid : you never told me that you are ready to give me that right over you.

Avni : stop sounds stupid Sid, I proposed you to be my bf what more you want?

Stay tuned.