101

Jannat : I am sorry aunty, please forgive me.

Sid remains silent.

His mom : I can't forgive this, it's height of shamelessness in this young age. So you two deserve a punishment.

Jannat : I am ready for punishment aunty, I promise I will stay away from Sid now.

His mom : this is not enough.

Sid : mom, please forgive me, it's all my fault.

His mom : shut up Sid, do you even have any idea that what will you father do if he get to know about this?

Sid hold his mother's feet.

Sid : mom, please don't tell anything to dad. (He feels scared of his father the most)

Jannat : yeah aunty, please don't tell uncle. (With the tearful eyes)

Sid : mom, please.

His mom : okay but I have to inform your parents, jannat, because this is not a small act you two did. (Angrily)

Jannat remains silent, she even ready to take this.

But now Sid can't let this happen.

Aunty is calling her family.

Sid : mom, dont call uncle aunty, that wasn't happened between me and jannat.

His mom : what?

Sid : yes mom, jannat isn't involved in this, someone else gave me this. (With a fear on his face)

His mom : whom?

Sid remains silent.

His mom hold his hand, place it on her head.

His mom : if you have any value for your mother, tell me the truth?

Sid can't break swear of his mother, so with crying he told everything to aunty about Avni.

His mom : she study with you in Institute?

Sid remains silent.

His mom : you break my trust, Sid? And hats off to a friend like you Jannat, but I will appreciate this effort more if you try to encourage him for study instead of all this. (Disappointed)

His mom : I wanna meet that girl.

Sid : mom, I am sorry I won't repeat it again.

His mom : shut up.

Stay tuned.