44

Faisal : will you tell us now what's going on?

Sid : actually yaar, it's a holiday in avni's school today, and she asked me out. (Said blushing)

Faisal : ohhhoooo, that's good.

Jannat : who is this avni?

Faisal told her.

Ayaan : so what are you planning Sid?

Sid : I am thinking to bunk school today and go with her. Because this is the only way possible to manage.

Faisal : isn't it risky?

Sid : it is I know, but if I say no to her again, then I will surely loose someone like avni.

Faisal : that is true. So what you want from us.

Sid : for today, you have to manage my absence in class, anyhow manage to register my presence in attendance register, because in whole this year I just missed school once. So I don't want one more absent mark on my name and anyone of my parents get to know about it in future.

Faisal : oh that's tough.

Sid look towards jannat.

She is class topper and she can do it easily as she is class teacher's favorite.

Jannat : no way Sid, I am not gonna do anything like this.

Sid : jannat please yaar.

Faisal convince her and at last she said yes after being emotionally blackmailed on the name of friendship and love.

Faisal : so you are ready for a kiss today. (Asked teasing)

Sid : what the heck you are talking, we are so pure lover kind gf bf.

Faisal : you just told that she asked you out, so obviously she didn't want to go to temple with you. She must wishing for a romantic kiss bro.

Sid : are you serious? (Instead of getting excited, he turned serious and he starts biting his nails in nervousness).

Jannat : it is easy Sid, don't worry.

Faisal : yes we are experien.... (He didn't even completed the word when he saw ayaan staring at them with deadly glare).

Stay tuned.