113

One day pass away,

It's been 24 hours Avni is waiting for any call or text of Sid, even yesterday night she wasn't slept waiting for his text.

Sonia aunty is also on leave these days, she can see that Avni is again upset because of something.

Sonia aunty came to her room with her lunch tray.

Her mom : avni, look what I order for you, your favorite food from your favorite restaurant. (Said trying to cheer her up)

Avni : thank you so much mom, but I am really not feeling hungry right now. (Said hugging her teddy bear, with a sad face)

Her mom : give it to me? (Ask for a teddy)

Avni : what happened, mom? (With moist eyes)

Her mom : let your Sid, take some breath. (Aunty said with smile, placing that teddy 🧸 on the other side of bed)

Avni eyes filled with the tears. She hugs her mother, aunty hugs her back.

Her mom : Its not like I can't understand your feelings, Avni, but he is a boy not a thing, we can bring for you. (Trying to calm her down)

Avni : I know mom. (Said in a low tone)

Her mom : you know, I had a love marriage with your dad, I start dating your dad when I was twenty.

Avni look into aunty's eyes.

Her mom : but you know what you need the most, when you fall in love in this young age?

Avni : what? (Enquire)

Her mom : patience. Taking wrong steps at wrong age can affect relationships for long.

Avni nodded.

Her mom : I am not against your feelings, but I still say every relationship should come with the limits.

Avni : yes mom.

Her mom : now have your lunch, and be strong. You have a long life ahead.

Avni : hmm.

Her mom kiss her forehead.

Avni have a bit food now.

Stay tuned

35+ votes on this and previous chapter