106

Her dad : okay, go and call Avni?

Her mom : okay.

Her mom went to call Avni.

Avni is on bed and crying.

Avni : I am not feeling hungry, mom. (in a sad tone)

Her mom : avni, get up now, this is limit, stop crying now it was just an infatuation, I am not saying anything to you for what you crying like this. (Little strictly but concerned)

Avni : I am sorry mom. (Wiping her tears but sobs continue)

Her mom : now get up, your dad is waiting for you on dinner table.

Avni : but mom, I am seriously not feeling hungry. (She said sadly wiping her unstoppable tears)

Her mom : you know na, if I tell Aman that you are not feeling hungry then he won't eat anything.

Avni : hmm.

Her mom : so get up. No one is saying anything to you.

Avni came for dinner with a smile forcing on her face. She took just one chapati and finish it forcefully.

After that she immediately went to her room.

Her dad : Sonia, I think Avni is upset because of something?

Her mom : I don't think so, I mean maybe she is tensed for her upcoming pre boards exams.

Her dad : still... I don't want my princess to be worried for anything!!

Her mom : hmm I will talk to her.

Her dad : you should, or I will talk to her. She should know that I want her happy. So she have no pressure on her head to score any specific percentage in exam.

Her mom : hmm.

Her mom didn't told her father that why she is actually worried.

Her dad finish his dinner.

Her mom came to talk to Avni, she is hugging her teddy bear and talking to that soft toy.

Aunty wait outside of her room for a minute.

Avni : I am sorry Sid, I love you so much. (With the constant flowing tears she hugs her teddy).

Stay tuned.