Avni insisted to go back to his residence now.

Abhishek is laughing on him which is so insulting for him in front of his girlfriend.

Abhishek : I will see you tomorrow, Avni. I want to prepare for a celebration.

Avni : Abhi, I am telling you stay away from Siddharth, and why are you doing all this it was me na who loves him, if you wanna fight then fight with me.

Abhishek : you know this very well that I can't harm you in anyway.

Avni : I am telling you abhi, you will not even harm him.

Abhishek : I am sorry but I can't promise you.

Abhishek left with this statement. He didn't listen to Avni after this.

Avni came back to home, she is trying to contact Ishita and Aarohi.

Ishita : hey avni... How are you?

Avni told them everything whatever abhi did.

Aarohi : is he gone mad or what he can't do this to anyone, this is so wrong!!

Avni : try to make him understand this. Listen I am telling you guys if he harm Sid, I never talk to him again.

Ishita : relax avni, it is bank holiday tomorrow we will be in Agra and try to convince him.

Aarohi : first of all you should convince Sid, he should not come there tomorrow, tell him to stay away from Abhishek.

Avni : I told you how Abhishek challenge him, I don't know how will I stop him after that.

Ishita : do you think he can fight with Abhi?

Avni : no way, he can't yaar... He is not into this stuff. He is a sweet guy and that is all because of...I love him. He is different from others.

Ishita : is it good to be sensitive as a guy?

Avni : don't sounds stupid, if he didn't fight, if he didn't curse, it means he have a gold heart. Cursing and fighting can be habit of anyone. But it can't be justified.

Aarohi : agreed, but you don't worry we will think something.

Stay tuned

As per as demand I updated two chapters.

Now 30+ votes on this and previous chapter for next double update