94

Avni : you should teach this to your friend a bit, you know I was casually talking to him so he told me that I should take an initiate.

Jannat : oh you want a kiss. 😏

Avni : stop teasing yaar. And try to make Sid understand instead of teasing me that guys should initiate.

Jannat : but yaar, if you feel that you want it what's an issue to initiate.

Avni : I feel shy yaar 😚🙈.

Jannat : then your boy is super shy.

Avni : yeah I know but he should be more open up with me now I mean we are dating from almost one month.

Jannat : yeah right, but relationship is about equality, you take initiative for a kiss.

Avni : but....

Jannat : it's your choice.

Avni : uhm... What do you think should I go for a kiss or not? 🙈🙈🙈

Jannat : you can try it before the boards starts, because believe me after boards start uncle won't Sid to focus on anything else, even it can distract you both.

Avni : agree.

Jannat : so, if you want we can arrange place for you.

Avni : sure 😅🙈

Jannat : time or date?

Avni : as soon as possible.

Jannat : okay despo. 😜

Avni : 🙈🙈.

Next day

Avni get dressed more good today, she everyday looks beautiful but today she looks more beautiful with the intention to make this day memorable for their life.

Sid didn't have any idea that the affect of yesterday's chat will give results to him today only.

He went to the Institute like everyday after school.

Jannat informed about the place to Avni.

After their class finish,

Uncle came to recieve Sid.

But Jannat and Faisal also came.

Jannat and Faisal bring him with them with an excuse that it's a birthday of ayaan and they want him to join.

Aunty is also with them, so uncle get ready anyhow.

Stay tuned.

30+ votes on this and previous chapter