63

Avni POV

When I was busy in my thought my phone rang. It's a video call from Aarohi, Ishita and Abhishek.

We usually talk everyday but from 2 days, I didn't talked to them. I was little stressed because sid was stressed.

But, I have only these three best friends before Sid, I want to tell them that I am in love with Sid.

But I am not Sid, how will Abhishek react. But I just wish that he will react positively.

As I don't want to lose friendship with him as well, I know him from childhood.

But i need to tell them now.

I picks up the call.

Pov ends.

Avni : hii everyone!!

Abhishek : Thank God you at least remember us I thought you forgotten all three of us.

Avni : why are you saying like this Abhi?

Aarohi : ignore him and tell us that how was your Scholarship exam?

Ishita : why are you taking interest in that examination that doesn't matter to Avni, after all that Institute is own by aunty only. She didn't need a scholarship there.

Aarohi : still yaar, scores matter?

Avni : actually, I was not prepared for the exam properly 65 out of hundred.

Abhishek : wait, are you kidding me?

Avni : no.

Ishita : so how you dip this much Avni, you are always a topper of a school. How can it be possible.

Avni : I told you na that, I wasn't prepared for the test.

Aarohi : it's okay yaar, abhi was right it was not important. You should focus on boards.

Avni : hmm.

Abhishek : I think guys our best friend is got a distraction in Agra.

Ishita : shut up, Abhi?

Abhishek : what shut up, I am telling the truth. Isn't it avni?

Avni : nothing is like that, I am giving my attention to my studies as well.

Abhishek : as well?

Stay tuned.